General Data Protection Regulation
Last Updated: 22-09-2023
We, at The SportsRush take our user’s privacy very seriously and strive to be absolutely transparent about the way we collect data, use the data and share data with any of our third-party vendors.
RU Sport Private Limited is the data controller when it comes to your personal data while interacting with The SportsRush or www.thesportsrush.com
What is the data that we collect?
1. User logs, Device Information and Location:
Whenever you interact with our website, we collect data like IP (Internet protocols) and device information to identify you. We also get information about the OS that you use, web browser, ISP or mobile carrier. This is done in order to provide you with a better experience.
How do we process your data:
- We mainly use user data for advertising and gaining user insights (not of any particular individual but aggregated insights).
- Aggregated user insights help us understand the interests of our users so that we can then provide them with better and more relevant content.
- Data collected by third-party cookies by our advertisers is used to show you personalised and tailored ads while visiting The SportsRush. You can opt out of this through your browser, but you’ll still see ads, just that they might not be tailored to your interests.
- We target (and measure the performance of) ads to users directly or through a variety of partners, using the following data, whether separately or combined.
- Data from advertising technologies on and off our Services, like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers
- Data from your use of our Services (e.g., search history, content you read, page visits, videos you watch, clicking on an ad, etc.)
- Mobile devices have an advertising identifier that helps advertisers the ability to serve advertisements tailored to a specific mobile device. Depending on the mobile, you may be able to restrict or limit advertising or reset the identifier in your device’s privacy settings.
- The opt-out options suggested may be specific to a device or browser and you may have to opt-out again if you delete cookies or change your device or browser.
In exceptional circumstances, we may be liable to disclose information about you when required by law or due process of law, like:
- Assisting governmental agencies
- Enforcing our agreements with you when disputed
- Investigate and defend ourselves against third-party allegations
- Security protection of our website, when compromised
Information Provided to ad agencies
Sharing quick access to their links below:
We would like to inform you of your rights regarding any of your personal data we may possess. Highlighting below some of your rights when it comes to your personal data:
The right to access your data
The right of rectification
The right of erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to object to processing
To learn more or for any queries or to exercise your rights, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with details.
As per law, the SportsRush has one month to respond.
We at The SportsRush consider safeguarding user information an absolute priority and strive to administer security through adequate technical and organisational measures.
The data received from you is not sold by us or transmitted to a third-party or employee, unless necessary and justifiable by reasonable objectives as per law.
We keep your data only for as long as required to provide you with the necessary services and in line with its obligation under applicable law. We will generally not keep your personal information for longer than six (6) years following your last interactions with us.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information collected may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this notice.
We will ensure adequate protection measures for personal data transferred outside of your country under applicable laws. If you are located in EEA, Switzerland, or the UK, we may enter into model clauses with the recipient in order to comply with GDPR.
Any information you may willingly submit for publication (comments, chats, discussions) on our platforms will be published on the internet and will be publicly available around the world.
Updates or changes to the statement
We reserve the right to amend or change this GDPR Statement at any time by posting an updated statement. We encourage you to check here periodically. A notification or a pop-up will be visible to you if there are any changes made after you accept or reject our data processing right. Your continued usage of our platform shall be construed as an acknowledgement of the amended GDPR statement.