The match will take place at the Old Trafford.
Head to head
- Manchester United and Tottenham have played each other 191 times in all competitions since 1899. The Red Devils have won 90 of those matches, drawn 49 and lost 52 times.
- The sides have clashed 54 times in the Premier League where United have won 34 times, drawn 11 and lost 9.
- Manchester United have won 21 matches at home and 13 away while Tottenham have only won 3 away. Their remaining 6 victories have come at home.
- In the last 5 seasons, United have won on 5 occasions while Tottenham have picked up 4 victories. Barring the last season, both sides won all their matches at home before swapping victories away from home last season.
|Premier League||Manchester United||Tottenham|
Last 5 matches between the two sides
|Tottenham||0-1||Manchester United||Wembley Stadium, London||13th January 2019|
|Manchester United||0-3||Tottenham||Old Trafford, Manchester||27th August 2018|
|Tottenham||2-0||Manchester United||Wembley Stadium, London||31st January 2018|
|Manchester United||1-0||Tottenham||Old Trafford, Manchester||28th October 2017|
|Tottenham||2-1||Manchester United||White Hart Lane, London||14th May 2017|
|Aston Villa (Home)||2-2 (Draw)||Bournemouth (Home)||3-2 (Won)|
|Sheffield United (Away)||3-3 (Draw)||West Ham (Away)||2-3 (Won)|
|3-1 (Won)||Sheffield United (Home)||1-1 (Draw)|
|Bournemouth (Away)||0-1 (Lost)||Everton (Away)||1-1 (Draw)|
|Norwich (Away)||1-3 (Won)||Liverpool (Away)||2-1 (Lost)|
- Manchester United have only kept 2 clean sheets in their last 25 Premier League matches.
- Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho could become just the third manager to win a Premier League away game at Old Trafford with two different clubs (after Martin O’Neill and Rafael Benitez), having won there, 3-1 with Chelsea in May 2005.
- Tottenham’s Dele Alli has been directly involved in three goals in his last two Premier League games (2 goals, 1 assist), as many as he had in his final 12 appearances under Mauricio Pochettino.
- Dele Alli is also the third highest goal scorer this season between the two sides only behind Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford. Both of them have scored 7 goals each.
- Heung-Min Son has registered the most assists between the two teams this season with 6. Marcus Rashford and Daniel James follow him next with 4 and 3 each.
- Tottenham defender Tiby Alderweireld has made 914 passes this season. Manchester United centre backs Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof follow him with 875 and 778 respectively.
- Manchester United right back, Aaron Wan-Bissaka has made 55 tackles this season. Twice more than Scott McTominay who is at second place with 27 tackles. Serge Aurier has made the most tackles for Tottenham with 23.