Manchester United will take on West Ham United in the Premier League clash on Saturday night. Let’s take a look at their head to head statistics.
Solskjaer’s men face a tough fight for the top-4 race. The side is currently at sixth place in the Premier League and cannot afford to drop points at this stage of the season.
Manchester United will host West Ham United on Saturday, as the club aims to come back to winning ways.
United lost four of their last five games across all competitions. Since the victory at Parc des Princes, the side’s campaign has only gone downhill, as United suffered a quarterfinal exit from the FA Cup, and conceded defeats to Arsenal and Wolves in the league.
Barcelona registered a narrow 1-0 victory at Old Trafford in the first leg of the quarterfinal, and Solskjaer could do with some much-needed boost as United takes the field on Saturday night.
We take a look at Manchester United vs West Ham head to head statistics ahead of the game. For Manchester United’s predicted line up for the game, click here.
Manchester United vs West Ham H2H statistics:
Earlier in the season, Manchester United were stunned at the London Stadium as West Ham registered a thumping 3-1 win over Jose Mourinho’s side.
The visitors looked short of answers as Felipe Anderson ruined the Manchester United defence. However, under Solskjaer, the side will look to exploit West Ham’s poor away form on Saturday.
West Ham are yet to register an away win in 2019, having scored only one away goal in the Premier League this year.
Here are the complete head to head stats between Manchester United and West Ham in the league.
- Total number of matches played: 45
- Matches won by Manchester United: 27
- Matches won by West Ham: 12
- Games drawn: 6
- Matches played in Old Trafford: 22 (Manchester United wins – 18, West Ham wins – 2)
- Matches played in Upton Park/London Stadium: 23 (West Ham wins – 10, Manchester United wins – 9)
- Matches played at neutral venue: none
- Top goalscorer in the fixture (Manchester United): Anthony Martial (3)
- Top goalscorer in the fixture (West Ham): Marko Arnautovic (3)
- Top goalscorer this season (Manchester United): Romelu Lukaku (12)
- Top goalscorer this season (West Ham): Felipe Anderson (8)
How Twitter reacted..
One to keep an eye on 🧐
Our record v the Hammers 🔨
Rivals watch 👀
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) April 12, 2019
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) April 11, 2019
Herrera still out for United. Unlikely that Matic and Sanchez fill be fit to face West Ham, either. Shaw and Young suspended but Darmian available again. Solskjaer says he “could make changes” ahead of trip to Barcelona.
— Rob Dawson (@RobDawsonESPN) April 12, 2019
Take a look at the Dream11 prediction for the game here.