HUR vs SCO Dream11 Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers – 13 January 2020 (Hobart)
Hobart Hurricanes will take on Perth Scorchers in the 35th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Blundstone Arena in Hobart. Hurricanes are struggling to find a proper rhythm after losing their star players and are in desperate need of a win whereas Perth Scorchers are in very good form lately and would like to pounce upon their winning momentum.
Pitch Report – The pitch of Hobart is very ideal for batting. The squarer boundaries are very small in the size and make the work easier for the batsmen. However, the mid-wicket boundaries are large enough to give bowlers some cushion. The average score on this track is 169, which is quite decent. Team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl first on this batting-friendly Hobart track.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Green, Tim David, Liam Guthrie, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris, Fawad Ahmed.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, and George Bailey.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, and Mitchell Marsh.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and Ben McDermott.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh and Josh Inglis.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis.
Perth Scorchers:- Chris Jordan
HUR vs SCO Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Ben McDermott (Price 9) has been demoted in the batting order in the last couple of games but he is expected to get back to number 3 in this game. Mcdermott has been a very good player for Hurricanes
Matthew Wade (Price 10) has shown his ability in the last 2 games for Hurricanes. His record at Hobart is very good and he carries the responsibility to replace D’arcy Short at the top.
[Josh Inglis is also giving explosive starts to Perth in every game and he can be a wildcard option too]
HUR vs SCO Dream11 Batsmen
- Cameron Bancroft (Price 9.5):- Cameron Bancroft is the best technically sound player of Scorchers. His batting order is not fixed but every time he gets the opportunity, he makes the most out of it.
- Liam Livingstone (Price 9) – Liam is giving explosive start to Perth in every game. He is playing some very good shots for the team in powerplays and just need to carry on play a big innings. He is also chipping in with some overs in the middle.
- George Bailey (Price 8.5):- Bailey has not been in good form this season but in the last game, he did show his clear intent and he will surely bat at number 4 again, so will be a decent pick.
- Caleb Jewell (Price 8.5):- Caleb is a very good stroke player for the Hurricanes. He just needs to carry on and play a big innings.
HUR vs SCO Dream11 All-Rounders
Mitchell Marsh (Price 9.5) has been the best batsman of Perth Scorchers and one of the best finishers of Big Bash. He is currently the 3rd highest run-scorer of this season and he chips on with some overs too.
HUR vs SCO Dream11 Bowlers
- Qais Ahmed (Price 8.5):- After taking a fifer in the first game, Qais Ahmed hasn’t looked in great touch but his record at Hobart is very good and he is the leading spinner of the squad.
- Scott Boland (Price 8.5):- Boland has been very good since his return. He would like to continue his wicket-taking form.
- Jhye Richardson (Price 8.5):– Jhye has been a brilliant bowler in powerplays and he is getting better with every game. So, he should be an ideal pick in the team.
- Joel Paris (Price 8):- Joel will be our wildcard pick in this game. He is a left-arm seamer and he can be a genuine threat. He looked decent in the last game.
[ We are dropping Chris Jordan for Joel Paris in this game just because of the natural threat a left-arm bowler possesses]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
** Pick any one of Josh Inglis or Caleb Jewell
Mitchell Marsh © – Marsh has been in terrific form with the bat right now and is looking unstoppable at the moment. He will also chip in with some overs.
Matthew Wade (VC) – Wade’s record at Hobart is very-very good and he would certainly like to play a big knock in front of his home crowd.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.