REN vs STA Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars – 10 January 2020 (Melbourne)
Melbourne Renegades will take on Melbourne Stars in the 30th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne. Majority of the Australian stars from both teams have gone on International duty so we will see many new faces in this game. Stars are on top of the table with just 1 defeat whereas Renegades haven’t won a single game till now so, this game is of different importance for both the teams
Pitch Report – Marvel Stadium has always been a good chasing ground. The average batting score on this track is 155. Team winning the toss will like to bowl first on this track.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Melbourne Renegades – Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Jack Wildermuth, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Richard Gleeson, Joe Mennie.
Melbourne Stars – Marcus Stoinis, Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell, Seb Gotch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Haris Rauf, Daniel Worall, Clint Hinchcliffe, Sandeep Lamichhane.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, and Beau Webster
Melbourne Stars:- Marcus Stoinis, Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, and Glenn Maxwell.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Sam Harper and Shaun Marsh
Melbourne Stars:- Marcus Stoinis and Glenn Maxwell
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Melbourne Renegades:- Richard Gleeson
Melbourne Stars:- Haris Rauf and Nathan Coulter-Nile
REN vs STA Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Sam Harper (Price 8) is the only wicket-keeper option left after the departure of Peter Handscomb. Harper is in very good form too and he can be a match-winner player.
REN vs STA Dream11 Batsmen
- Marcus Harris (Price 8.5) – Marcus will get a chance to play in top-order in this game. Marcus is a technically sound player and would like to make an impact.
- Shaun Marsh (Price 9.5):- Shaun will be the leader of batting in absence of Finch. Shaun is in search of some runs and Melbourne derby is the perfect platform for it.
- Nick Larkin (Price 8.5):- Larkin is a very good T20 player and in this game, there will be more responsibility on him as there is no Peter Handscomb in the squad.
- Ben Dunk (Price 8.5) [WILDCARD PICK]:- Ben Dunk may play as an opener in this game as Maddinson is out due to injury. Dunk was in brilliant form in MSL and he can be a genuine threat.
** Beau Webster is in decent form too but his batting order is not certain
REN vs STA Dream11 All-Rounders
Glenn Maxwell (Price 10) and Marcus Stoinis (Price 10.5) are also easy picks as both of them are stand-away match winners and have shown their grit with the bat. Maxi has been handy in bowling too and is picking some crucial wickets. Stoinis is hitting runs for fun.
In this game, we are picking Daniel Christian (Price 9) too. Dan will lead the side now and if he comes in form, then he is a genuine match-winner on his day.
REN vs STA Dream11 Bowlers
- Nathan Coulter-Nile (Price 8.5):- Nathan is a brilliant customer with the ball and can hit big sixes at death, so he is like a utility all-rounder in bowler’s category
- Haris Rauf (Price 8.5):- Haris is the hot-property in this BBL. He has taken 12 wickets in just 4 games which include last match’s hattrick and he is looking hungry for more.
- Richard Gleeson (Price 8.5):- After failing in 6 games, Richard was in brilliant form in the last game. This will be his last-game of BBL so he would like to make it memorable.
[NOTE:- Kane Richardson will not be a part of this game whereas Boyce isn’t looking too good]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Marcus Stoinis © – Stoinis has been the most consistent player of this season’s big-bash and he would like to play yet another match winning innings.
Marcus Stoinis (VC) – Marsh will be the main batter of the team in Finch’s absence and he is the one who plays better in pressure situations.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.