SCO vs STR Dream11 Prediction: Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers – 24 January 2020 (Perth)
Perth Scorchers will take on Adelaide Strikers in the 51st Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Perth Stadium in Perth. Both the teams are already in the play-offs and are aiming for that top-2 spot alongside Stars. The loser of this match will have to give up for the top-2 spot. So, everything to play for.
Pitch Report – Perth Stadium’s pitch has produced some very good high-scoring encounters. The pitch is brilliant to bat on and there is an even bounce on the surface. In the last game too, we have seen the batting fire-power for Perth.
Match Details :
Time:- 3.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh, Kurtis Patterson, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matt Kelly, Fawad Ahmed.
Adelaide Strikers – Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, and Mitchell Marsh.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, and Alex Carey.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh and Ashton Turner.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Travis Head and Alex Carey.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Perth Scorchers:- Chris Jordan and Matt Kelly
Adelaide Strikers:- Peter Siddle
SCO vs STR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Inglis (Price 9) and Alex Carey (Price 10) will both be in the team as both of them are in very good form and on this batting track, both will be great assets.
SCO vs STR Dream11 Batsmen
- Liam Livingstone (Price 9.5) – Liam played a sensational innings on this very ground in the last game and would like to repeat the heroics in this game too. He knows this pitch very well now.
- Jake Weatherald (Price 9.5):- Jake has been good overall in the tournament but his recent performances aren’t that good but this track will assist him and he can make maximum use of the powerplay.
- Philip Salt (Price 8.5):- Salt is a stroke-player and this pitch will assist him in doing the same. He would want to play a big knock here.
- Cameron Bancroft (Price 8.5):- Bancroft is back at number 3 spot and he is an asset at that position. He is one of the most technical players out there and would be eager to play a good knock.
[Jon Wells has been the best batsman of Strikers but this track is very good for batting and at number 5, he won’t get many balls to face]
SCO vs STR Dream11 All-Rounders
Mitchell Marsh (Price 10.5) has been the best batsman for Perth and is playing brilliant innings match after match. He is also chipping in with some overs too.
Travis Head (Price 9.5) is a very good player and this track will definitely suit him.
SCO vs STR Dream11 Bowlers
- Fawad Ahmed (Price 8.5):- Fawad has been brilliant for Scorchers and he has picked 14 wickets till now. He knows the art of taking wickets on this batting track of Perth
- Wes Agar (Price 8):- Agar has been very good since his return and has taken 6 wickets in the last 2 games.
- Peter Siddle (Price 8.5):- Peter Siddle has been deadly at death as well as in powerplays. He is taking wickets for fun and is a wonderful asset. He is the 5th highest wicket-taker of the league
[A cost-cutting is done in the bowling department as All-Rounders and Batsmen are quite expensive and are very vital on this batting track that’s why there is no Rashid Khan]
Match-Prediction :- Perth Scorchers looks favourite on their home track.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Mitchell Marsh © – Marsh is the 7th highest run-scorer of the league and he also chips in with some overs so will be a handy pick.
Travis Head (VC) – Head is a wonderful batsman and this track will offer him assist in his batting. He can chip in with some overs too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.