AU-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Prediction: Australia U19 vs Afghanistan U19 – 2 February 2020 (Potchefstroom)
Australia U19 will take on Afghanistan U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 5th Place Semi-Final Game 2 match which will be played at North-West University Number 1 Ground in Potchefstroom. Both teams will be disappointed to get out of the main tournaments but they lost to the better team. Now the 5th place is the highest position these both teams can get so both will try to win this game.
Pitch Report – This track is relatively easier to bat than the tracks we have seen in the tournament. The ball comes to the bat quite nicely and we can expect a decent performance with the bat.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Australia U19 – Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Lachlan Hearne, Olivier Davies, Patrick Rowe, Liam Scott, Todd Murphy, Tanveer Sangha, Conor Sully, Corey Kelly.
Afghanistan U19 – Farhan Zakhil, Ibrahim Zadran, Imran Mir, Rahmanullah Zadran, Abid Mohammadi, Asif Musazai, Mohammad Ishaq, Abdul Rahman, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Noor Ahmad, Fazal Haq.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Australia U19:- Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, and Lachlan Hearne.
Afghanistan U19:- – Farhan Zakhil, Ibrahim Zadran, Imran Mir, and Rahmanullah Zadran.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Australia U19:- Fraser-McGurk and Mackenzie Harvey
Afghanistan U19:- Ibrahim Zadran and Rahmanullah Zadran.
Death Over Bowlers:-
Australia U19:- Conor Sully.
Afghanistan U19:- Shafiqullah Ghafari.
AU-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
P.Rowe (Price 8) has been brilliant throughout the tournament. He has been a good middle order batsman for Aussies and is certainly a better option than his Afghan counter-part.
AU-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- M. Harvey (Price 9.5):- Harvey has been a teenage sensation for Aussies. He was brilliant in the game against the arch-rivals England and will play a huge role for the Aussies in this game too.
- J. Fraser McGurk (Price 9):- He is the captain of the Australian team and is a really aggressive player. He has been great in 2 out of 4 games.
- R.Zadran (Price 8.5):- Rahmanullah has been brilliant with the bat for Afghanistan and he is a very talented batsman. His stroke playing is a delight to the eyes.
- I.Zadran (Price 10):- Ibrahim has been a wonderful opener for Afghanistan and has played some good innings for the team. The team will rely on him for a steady start.
- F.Zakhil (Price 9):- Zakhil is the captain of the Afghanistan team and he looked good in the last game for the first time in the tournament. He can be a great player if he can continue his form.
AU-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
T.Sangha (Price 10) is the fifth-highest wicket-taker of the tournament with 11 wickets under his belt and would like to continue his world-class form
S.Ghafari (Price 10) has taken 11 wickets in mere 3 games and he has been one of the best bowlers for the tournament. He is a must pick in the squad. He is the 3rd highest wicket-taker.
AU-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- C.Sully (Price 9):- Sully is like an all-rounder in bowler’s category. He picks wickets and he is handy with the bat too.
- C.Kelly (Price 8):- He came as a concussion substitute in the last game and played a brilliant game. He can be handy in this game too.
- N.Ahmad (Price 8.5) will complete our line-up. Ahmad is a china-men bowler which is a very rare breed and he has been effective too in the wicket column.
Match Prediction: Australia U19 are the favourites to win this game as they have played better cricket than Afghanistan and the track here will assist him too.
SportsRush Featured Small League Team for the Game
T.Sangha © – Sangha has been excellent with the ball till now and would like to continue his form. He can score some runs as well.
S.Ghafari (VC) – Ghafari has been one of the best players of the tournament. He takes wickets for fun and can be a pinch-hitter too.
Note : For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.