CoD Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.05: Double XP event & updates about the latest Black Ops Cold War patch. Call of duty has got a new update as Activision extends the double XP event. Read more to find out details of Patch 1.05 for Black Ops Cold War.
Just a few days after the launch of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, the developers have extended the deadline for the double XP event. Players can now participate in the event from 6pm UK time on November 15 until 6pm GMT on November 17. By playing in the Multiplayer mode, you can double you XP.
Players can also the whole set of features, now that Cold War in also out on PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, and PC. With this 48-hour extension, players can now get a lead in unlocking collectables and levelling up.
The biggest update for Cold War is yet to come. Warzone is scheduled to be integrated with Cold War next month.
For now, patch 1.05 is cutting down on loading time when the game launches.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War patch notes
- Made adjustments to objective placements.
- Made adjustments to item spawn rates.
- Adjusted vehicle drop timing to reduce the frequency of Hind, Tank, and FAV spawns.
- Directional damage indicators now point toward the vehicle when taking explosive damage from a Hind or Chopper Gunner.
- Made adjustments to the fireteam intro scene to better highlight the fireteam.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent objective waypoints from displaying in the overhead spawn view.
- Added an in-game outro scene that highlights the winning fireteam.
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed as soon as they deployed via air.
- Fixed various bugs that would cause a player to spawn away from their intended teammate on the ground from the overhead spawn view.
- Addressed an issue where players could not deposit Uranium into a dirty bomb.
- Fixed a bug where the player could be considered out of bounds when deploying from the infil plane.