Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Nov. 23 Patch: Spawn issues in Multiplayer fixed as Treyarch confirms update time. The latest patch focuses on balancing the game and providing the much need stability to Black Ops Cold War. Read more to find out the complete Patch Notes.
Even as players are eagerly anticipating the arrival of Nuketown’84 map to Call of Duty Cold War, Treyarch have put on a balancing update on Nov. 23. The update focuses mainly on tackling the issue regarding spawn logic and other issues, mainly in multiplayer.
Treyarch have taken to Twitter to announce this small change to multiplayer as well as some tweaks they have made to the Zombie mode. This patch has no major weapons nerfs or buffs, but focuses on the overall experience of playing multiplayer and Zombies.
We’ve implemented new spawn adjustments, stability improvements, and bug fixes in our latest #BlackOpsColdWar update.
Patch notes: https://t.co/S0Cg4rdDMo
See you in Nuketown ’84 tomorrow at 10AM PT! pic.twitter.com/hDlNHwBxOT
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) November 23, 2020
Below, you can take a glance at the complete patch notes.
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.