Dota 2 Patch 7.29c Notes: Valve nerfs Beastmaster & few other items in the latest 7.29c update. Valve dropped Patch 7.29c earlier today, and this seems to be all about balancing heroes and items in the meta. Read more to find out which heroes & items have been affected.
In the latest patch Valve has decided to finally nerf Beastmaster. This nerf was not unexpected, but players will surely be surprised that it happened so soon. Apart from this, a few other heroes like Monkey King and Dawnbreaker have also received changes. Invoker has received a nerf to his Wex orb too. Obviously, the community has been hilariously responding to the nerf Beastmaster has gotten.
o7 Beastmaster, you will not be missed! https://t.co/2YSOAwYXq2
— Alliance 😊🎂 (@theAllianceGG) April 30, 2021
Snapfire has also been nerfed, with Lil Shredder being reworked from 50/60/70/80 to 50/65/80/95. The buff duration is also only 6 seconds now, compared to the previous 8 seconds.
Here are the changes to Beastmaster:
- Scepter no longer provides bonus damage to Wild Axes
- Attack speed increased from 10/20/30/40 to 15/25/35/45 for Inner Beast
- The Level 15 Talent changed from +300 Health Beastmaster Controlled to +350
- Level 20 Talent increased from +30 Boar Damage to +35
- Level 20 Talent reduced from -35s Primal Roar Cooldown to -30s
Another important set of changes are to Monkey King. Here is the breakdown:
- Boundless Strike Stun duration increased from 0.7/1/1.3/1.6 to 1/1.2/1.4/1.6
Cooldown rescaled from 22 to 23/22/21/20
- Tree Dance Night vision increased from 400 to 600
- Level 10 Talent changed from +400 Tree Dance Vision to +50% Tree Dance Vision
Dota 2 Patch 7.29 Notes: Item Changes
- Water Rune restore reduced from 100/80 HP/Mana to 80/80
- Solar Crest Attack speed bonus reduced from 65 to 55
- Ring of Basilius Self mana regen bonus reduced from +0.6 to +0.5
- Sange & Yasha Regen amplification reduced from 30% to 25%
To read the entire set of Patch Notes for Dota 2 7.29c, you can check out Valve’s official blog here. With the DPC Season 2 coming to a conclusion in under 10 days, Valve could possibly bring another update in the middle of May which will give Dawnbreaker an Aghanim’s Upgrade.