EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction: England U19 vs West Indies U19 – 20 January 2020 (Kimberley)
England U19 will take on West Indies U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 which will be played at Diamond Oval in Kimberley. The morale of West Indies will be quite high after their emphatic win over the Aussies whereas England would like to make a winning start to their campaign.
Pitch Report – Diamond Oval has always produced very competitive tracks. The average score on this wicket is just 237 runs. There is enough help for the bowler on this track and there is a rain forecast too. The team winning the toss would be tempted to bat to make use of the overcast conditions
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
England U19 – Ben Charlesworth, Sam Young, Jack Haynes, Jordan Cox (WK), George Hill, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Balderson (C), Scott Currie, Blake Cullen, Hamidullah Qadri, Kasey Aldridge.
West Indies U19 – Kimani Melius (C), Leonardo Julien (WK), Kelvon Anderson, Antonio Morris, Matthew Patrick, Nyeem Young, Matthew Forde, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ashmead Nedd, Jayden Seales
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
England U19:- Ben Charlesworth, Dan Sam Young, Jack Haynes, and Jordan Cox.
West Indies U19:- Kimani Melius (C), Leonardo Julien (WK), Kelvon Anderson, and Antonio Morris.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
England U19:- Ben Charlesworth and Jack Haynes.
West Indies U19:- Kimanu Melius and Leonardo Julien.
Death Over Bowlers:-
England U19:- Kasey Aldridge
West Indies U19:- Jayden Seales and Matthew Forde
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
L.Julian (Price 9) should be the wicket-keeper pick as he is a very good opener and his keeping skills are great too.
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- Ben Charlesworth (Price 10):- Charlesworth will lead the batting line-up of England. He is a very solid player and will be a great pick.
- Jack Haynes (Price 9):- Haynes is also a very good stroke player and would certainly be an important player in English line-up.
- K.Melius (Price 10):- Melius is the captain of the West Indies team and he is their best player. He is also the opener of the side and would like to play big knocks throughout the tournament.
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
N.Young (Price 8.5) and M.Forde (Price 9) will be definite picks from West Indies as Young was MOTM in the first game due to his all-round performance and Forde showed his mettle with the ball.
G.Balderson (Price 10) and L.Goldsworthy (Price 8.5) will be the picks from England and as they are very good with the ball as well as with bat. Balderson took 3 wickets in the warm-up game against Zimbabwe.
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- H.Qadri (Price 9):- Qadri has been a great bowler for England and this might be his chance to sign on the big stage.
- K.Aldridge (Price 9):- Aldridge has been the best bowler for England in the warm-up games and would like to continue the momentum into the main tournament.
- J.Seales (Price 8):- Seales will very vital again with the new ball and would try to get early wickets.
Match Prediction: England U19 are the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
- Young © – Young is the wildcard for West Indies. He is a brilliant wicket-taker and also a good batter at death
- B.Charlesworth (VC) – Charlesworth is the best batting talent of England and would be an ideal pick
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.