HUR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat – 3 January 2020 (Hobart)
Hobart Hurricanes will take on Brisbane Heat in the 21st Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. Both Hobart and Brisbane are struggling the tournament and would like to get a win.
Pitch Report – Bellerive Oval’s pitch is very good for batting with an average batting score of 165. This is a chasing ground so the team winning the toss would like to bowl first.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Hobart Hurricanes – D’arcy Short, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, James Faulkner, Riley Meredith, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Brisbane Heat – Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Matt Kuhnemann.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- D’arcy Short, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, and David Miller.
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, and Matt Renshaw.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- D’arcy Short and David Miller
Brisbane Heat:- Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, and Ben Cutting
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Hobart Hurricanes:- James Faulkner and Nathan Ellis
Brisbane Heat:- Josh Lalor and Ben Laughlin
HUR vs HEA Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Tom Banton (Price 8.5) should the clear pick. Banton has looked in very good touch and he would like to make maximum use of the remaining 3 games before he leaves.
Ben McDermott (Price 9) is looking in very good touch this season and coming at number 3, he would be an ideal pick.
Dream XI Batsmen
- Chris Lynn (Price 11) – Lynnsanity was seen in Sydney. Chris Lynn did announced his arrival in style and shown that, on his day, every bowler is a minnow.
- Caleb Jewell (Price 8):- Caleb is a genuine stroke player who plays quite aggressively. Caleb hasn’t played a big knock this season but has certainly looked good in patches. As an opener, he is a player worth taking into the squad.
- Max Bryant [WILDCARD OPTION] (Price 9):- Max Bryant is a wonderful player but in very poor form. Although, he is an opener and can be very lethal on his day. So, Max Bryant is a risky pick but, can be a wildcard too. (Only 15% People have selected him.
[David Miller and George Bailey are 2 very good batsmen but they are in very poor form lately and they aren’t getting many deliveries to face. Same is the case with Sam Heazlett.]
HUR vs HEA Dream11 All-Rounders
D’arcy Short (Price 9.5):- Short should be in every fantasy team. Highest scorer of last BBL seasons and his continuing his form this season too. A genuine opener and also a wicket-taker with his spin. Short is the bumper package.
James Faulkner (Price 9):- Faulkner hasn’t batted much in a while but is taking crucial wickets in powerplays as well as at the death. So, he is a player worth picking.
Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5):- Renshaw has been the best Heat batsmen after Lynn and Banton. He is also a wicket-taker with the ball so, he should be in the team.
Dream XI Bowlers
- Ben Laughlin (Price 9):- Ben is the highest wicket-taker of BBL history and finally looked in great touch in the last match. Laughlin is a great death bowler too.
- Zahir Khan (Price 8):- Leg-Spinners are a rare breed to find and Zahir is one of them. A genuine wicket-taker in the middle overs and generally bowls 4 overs continuously.
- Riley Meredith (Price 8.5):- Riley has been the best bowler for Hurricanes in the tournament and also the third-highest wicket-taker overall. Riley is a genuine wicket-taker in powerplays.
[Josh Lalor has looked very out of touch lately whereas Nathan Ellis has been a goof economical bowler but struggles to get wickets]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
D’arcy Short © – Short is the safest and most responsible pick as a captain. Will score and take wickets.
Chris Lynn (VC) – Chris Lynn is determined to play a good knock in this game so, he should be considered.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.