IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Prediction: India U19 vs Australia U19 – 28 January 2020 (Potchefstroom)
India U19 will take on Australia U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 Super League Quarter-Final match which will be played at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom. Indian team topped the group with 3 wins out of 3 and are on very high morale and they would want to continue their winning momentum whereas Aussies remained 2nd in their group but Aussies are a very good side too and would like to cause an upset.
Pitch Report – Senwes Park has produced bowling friendly pitches and, in this game too, there will be something for the bowlers in the pitch. However, both these sides have some quality batters in their side so, it will be a good contest between bat and ball.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
India U19 – Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, Priyam Garg, Dhruv Jorel (wk), Siddhesh Veer, Atharva Antkolekar, Sushant Mishra, Ravi Bishnoi, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh.
Australia U19 – Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Olivier Davies, Lachlan Hearne, Liam Scott, Todd Murphy, Patrick Rowe, Tanveer Sangha, Conor Sully, Bradley Simpson.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, and Priyam Garg.
Australia U19:- Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, and Lachlan Hearne.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Priyam Garg.
Australia U19:- Fraser-McGurk and Mackenzie Harvey.
Death Over Bowlers:-
India U19:- Kartik Tyagi and Akash Singh
Australia U19:- Bradley Simpson and Liam Scott.
IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
P.Rowe (Price 8) and D.Jorel (Price 9) both have been equally good but due to pricing reasons P.Rowe (Price 8) makes into our team.
IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- Y.Jaiswal (Price 10.5):- He has been the best batsman of the Indian team and 3rd highest run-scorer of the tournament. He is a sure-sort run-maker.
- P.Garg (Price 9.5):- Priyam is a very solid middle-order batsman. He has all the techniques to be successful on these tricky batting tracks.
- M. Harvey (Price 10):- Harvey has been a teenage sensation for Aussies. He was brilliant in the last game against the arch-rivals England and will play a huge role for the Aussies.
- J. Fraser McGurk (Price 9):- He is the captain of the Australian team and is a really aggressive player. He has been great in 2 out of 3 games.
IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
T.Sangha (Price 9.5) is the third-highest wicket-taker of the tournament with 10 wickets under his belt and would like to continue his world-class form.
T.Varma (Price 8.5) is rock-solid batsman at number 3 and he is a good part-time bowler too. He hasn’t played according to his potential though.
[Oliver Davies has been disappointing the tournament whereas Veer hasn’t bowled much after the first game]
IN-U19 vs AU-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- R.Bishnoi (Price 9):- Bishnoi has been the joint 3rd highest wicket-taker along with Sangha. He has been in a sensational form and would like to continue it.
- A.Ankolekar (Price 8.5):- He will be our wildcard pick as he took 3 wickets in the last game and he is a handy batsman too. (Only 7% people have selected him)
- C.Sully (Price 8.5):- Sully is like an all-rounder in bowler’s category. He picks wickets and he is handy with the bat too.
- B.Simpson (Price 8.5):- Simpson has been Australia’s gun death bowler and he has picked a decent amount of wickets for the team.
[It was difficult to drop both Kartik Tyagi and Akash Singh but we have picked Ankolekar as he is selected by a lesser number of people]
Match Prediction: India U19 are the favourites to win this game due to their all-round brilliance.
SportsRush Featured Small League Team for the Game
Y.Jaiswal © – He has been absolutely brilliant in the 3 games he has played and he would like to continue his form
T.Sangha (C) – Sangha has picked 10 wickets in just 3 games and he is the one of the best bowler of the tournament by far.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.