ISL Sponsors 2019: List of all officials sponsors of Hero Indian Super League and sponsors of every other separate team in the league.
The Hero Indian Super League kicked off on the 20th October, and the league under the leadership of Nita Ambani is full of corporates spilling cash as sponsors.
There is no doubt that the league is packed with financial backing due to its massive coverage throughout the nation. Thus, it is a viable area for several companies to endorse themselves at the grandest football stage.
Moreover, one of the primary sources of revenue for any sporting league or teams are its sponsors, as they empower their financial resources in order to fulfil their season-wise activities and to generate profits.
Moreover, sponsors’ involvement also determined through the popularity of the club and star power associated with it. Since Bollywood actors and cricketers also contributed to generating the popularity of ISL, resulting in many laymen showing interest in this game.
Many European leagues have also posed interest in ISL, as Fiorentina (Pune City FC), Atletico Madrid (ATK) and Manchester City (Mumbai City FC) are/were involved in the functioning of certain clubs and now even Premier League has joined hands with ISL.
Therefore, ISL is now at a stage, where it has been able to increase footfall and viewers’ impression. With this, there have been new lucrative deals in recent times. Hence, we will look at the official sponsors of ISL and different teams across the tournament.
List of Sponsors
Indian Super League
- Title Sponsor: Hero
- Associate Sponsor: Maruti Suzuki and DHL
- Official Partners: Appolo Tyres, Dream 11, Bisleri and Nivia
- League organizers: AIFF, Reliance and Star Network
- Strategic partner: Premier League
- Kit manufacturer: Nivia
- Kit manufacturer: Puma
- Principal sponsors: KIA, JSW and Kingfisher
- Other sponsors: Dafa News, Aplapolo steel pipes, Nissin, Wrogn, Imperial Blue, Jockey, My Protein, Act Fibernet, RadioCity, Multifit and We work.
- Kit Sponsor: Performax activewear
- Principle sponsors: Appollo Tyres and dafanews
- Associate partners: Nippon Paint, CSS and SSVM institutions
- Official Partners: Fever FM, SPR City, ACT Fibernet, Workafella, GBR TMT, Naturals, Zebronics, HIS Studio, PVR, Sleepwell, Fitbit, Express Avenue and Radio One.
- Associate Sponsor: Kingfisher and Imperial Blue
- Ticket Partners: Paytm Insider
- Sportswear Partner: T10 Sports
- Multiplex Partner: Inox
- Official Partner: Jockey
- Print Partners: The Navhind Times and Navprabha
- Insurance Partner: Policy Bazaar
- Internet Partner: Gwave
- Radio Partner: Indigo Music
- Broadcast Partner: Prudent
- Airline Partner: Indigo Airlines
- Facility Management: CAM
- Principal Sponsor: Tata
- Other sponsors: Tata Steel, Tata Tiscon, Jusco, Nivia, Air Asia, Paytm Insider and Pravish
- Title Sponsor: Muthoot Pappachan Group
- Presenting Partner: JGI
- Main Sponsor: Skyfoam and Asian Paints
- Official Sponsors: Jain Tubes
- Kit Sponsors: Reyaur Sports
- Media partners: Malayalam Manorama, Radio Mango and Vanitha
- Polo T-shirt partner: Smartway
- Medical partner: Kinder
- Food partner: Chicking
- Nutrition Partner: Essen
- Travel Partner: Sona Travels
- Technology Partner: Hawksight
- Ticketing Partner: Paytm Insider
Mumbai City FC
- Kit manufacturer: Sqad Gear
- Shirt Sponsor: Ace group
- Ticketing Partner: Paytm Insider
NorthEast United FC
- Lead Sponsor: McDowell’s
- Kit Partner: Performax activewear
- Official Sponsor: Niftel and Topcem
- Hospitality Partner: Raddison Blu
- Nutrition Partner: GNC
- Online Partner: Gplus
- Outdoor Partner: Outreach
- Radio Partner: BigFM
- Healthcare partner: Appolo hospitals
- Kit Manufacturer: Tyka
- Shirt Sponsors: Andslite and Odisha Sports tourism