Owners of ISL Teams: List of all franchise owners of Hero Indian Super League 2019 as the top-flight football league in India starts tonight.
Hero Indian Super League will start tonight and the first match will be between Kerala Blasters and ATK, both the team share intense rivalry with each other. So, indeed it’s the best way to start the league.
Further, two new teams will make their debut in ISL, as Odisha FC and Hyderabad FC have been introduced into the format and have replaced Delhi Dynamos and Pune City FC.
Amidst, all of this, the southern part of the nation can see the birth of mega-rivalries, as there are four teams which can generate regional battles, i.e, Bengaluru FC, Hyderabad FC, Kerala Blasters and Chennaiyin FC.
So, with all the hype around the tournament, the opening ceremony is set to be initiated at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi. With all this, let’s look at the list of owners of different ISL clubs in the tournament.
List of ISL owners
- ATK – The Kolkata Games and Sports Pvt. Ltd
- Bengaluru FC – JSW Group
- Chennaiyin FC – Vita Dani, Abhishek Bachchan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- FC Goa – Jaydev Mody, Venugopal Dhoot, Virat Kohli (Goan Football Club)
- Hyderabad City FC – Venkatesh Daggubati, Vijay Madduri and Varun Tripuneni
- Jamshedpur FC – Tata Steel limited
- Kerala Blasters FC – Chiranjeevi, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Allu Aravind and Nimmagadda Prasad
- Mumbai City FC – Ranbir Kapoor and Bimal Parekh
- NorthEast United FC – John Abraham
- Odisha FC – GMS Inc