Premier League goalkeepers ranked from World-class to absolute trash considering the performances of these players in this season.
Premier League have one of the best goalkeepers in the world and the exceptional ones are worthy of being in the top-5 list of the goalkeepers but on the other hand, there is also a dipping quality down the order.
GIVEMESPORT has decided to jump on the 2019 trend that is TierMaker and use its graphics to rank the majority of the Premier League’s shot-stoppers.
Liverpool and Manchester City in recent years have made massive upgrades in their goal-keeping department, as the Reds replaced Loris Karius with Alisson Becker, whereas, Manchester City brought Ederson to bring Claudio Bravo in the pecking order.
David De Gea has been phenomenal for more than 5 years in the Premier League, even though he has seen a dip in form, he is still a brilliant guard at the goal.
Then there are likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Bernd Leno, who don’t have a quality squad like Liverpool and Manchester City but still, they have managed to be the top players at their position since a while.
With this, let’s look at the classification of the 23 Premier League goalkeepers ranked from World Class to absolute trash, which surfaced online.
- Roberto Jimenez (West Ham United)
- Angus Gunn (Southampton)
Middle of the road
- Matthew Ryan (Brighton & Hove Albion)
- Martin Dubravka (Newcastle United)
- Tom Heaton (Aston Villa)
- Adrian (Liverpool)
- Vicente Guaita (Crystal Palace)
- Dean Henderson (Sheffield United)
- Aaron Ramsdale (Bournemouth)
- Paulo Gazzaniga (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Tim Krul (Norwich City)
- Nike Pope (Burnley)
Overrated, but still good
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea)
- Jordan Pickford (Everton)
- Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Rui Patricio (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Ben Foster (Watford)
- Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham United)
- David de Gea (Manchester United)
- Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City)
- Bernd Leno (Arsenal)
- Ederson (Manchester City)
- Alisson Becker (Liverpool)