REN vs SIX Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers – 2 January 2020 (Melbourne)
Melbourne Renegades will take on Sydney Sixers in the 20th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Docklands Stadium in Melbourne. Melbourne are currently at the bottom of the table and are in desperate need of a win
Pitch Report – Dockland Stadium’s pitch historically supports batters and is a good batting track but in this season it’s slightly on slower side so it may offer some assistance to bowlers
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Melbourne Renegades – Aaron Finch, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Kane Richardson, Cameron Boyce, Richard Gleeson, Joe Meeney.
Sydney Sixers – Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, Jack Edwards, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshius, Jackson Bird, Steve o’ Keefe, Lloyd Pope.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, and Marcus Harris
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, James Vince, and Moises Henriques.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch and Sam Harper
Sydney Sixers:- – Josh Phillipe and Daniel Hughes
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Melbourne Renegades:- Kane Richardson
Sydney Sixers:- Tom Curran and Ben Dwarshius
REN vs SIX Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Phillipe (Price 8.5) and Sam Harper (Price 8) both should be considered in the team as both are clean hitters of the cricket ball and are openers so, on their day they can dismantle any bowling line-up.
REN vs SIX Dream11 Batsmen
- Aaron Finch (Price 10.5) – Aaron Finch is in the list of top run-getters of the tournament with an average of 40. Run-away match winner on his day.
- Shaun Marsh (Price 9.5):- Shaun is one of the most technically gifted players who doesn’t throw his wicket away and also in decent form in the tournament.
- Beau Webster [WILDCARD PICK] (Price 8.5):- Webster has been in very good form this season for Renegades in middle order. Has the ability to play with a good strike rate.
- James Vince (Price 9):- James Vince would like to replicate his Mzansi Super League form in Big Bash too. Vince has already shown glimpses of it and is not too far away.
- Daniel Hughes (Price 9):- Hughes had brilliant domestic season before the big bash. Hughes is one of the cleanest hitters in the tournament and on his day, he can be a match-winner.
REN vs SIX Dream11 All-Rounders
Tom Curran (Price 9.5) is the best player for Sixers this season. Curran can bowl at death and take crucial wickets whereas he has been a very good asset with his hard-hitting too so Curran will be a great package.
[Moises Henriques is not in good batting form and he is not even bowling this season. So, at the price of 10, Moises won’t be an ideal choice. Daniel Christian is also in very poor form]
REN vs SIX Dream11 Bowlers
- Kane Richardson (Price 9.5):- Richardson is in brilliant form and has already taken 8 wickets in just 4 games with an outstanding economy of 6.55. Kane has been the best bowler for Renegades.
- Cameron Boyce (Price 8.5):- Cameron Boyce has got his mojo back and has started to take wickets, bigger square boundaries of Docklands will surely help him.
- Jackson Bird (Price 8.5):- Bird has the ability to swing the ball the powerplay and get the early wickets..
[NOTE:- Sean Abbott is injured for 4 weeks whereas Ben Dwarshius can be a good back-up to Bird but the ability to swing the ball gives Bird the nod. Gleeson is in pathetic form with ball.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Aaron Finch © – Aaron Finch is in brilliant form and is a run-away match winner on his day.
Alex Carey (VC) – Tom Curran is the hot property of Big Bash with both bat and ball.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.