UFC Fights This Weekend : UFC 259 apparently carries the biggest card of the recent past. So, if you are not aware of it, find out what’s unique about the card and the order of the fights.
UFC 259 is the first of the two designated Pay-Per-Views of the month and is scheduled to take place on March 6. It is a much-awaited event in terms of glory quotient and will feature some of the finest Mixed Martial Artists.
A total of 15 fights are embedded in the fight card, which includes 3 feature fights of championship value. The grand finale of the night is the distinctive, champion vs. champion bout between the middleweight titleholder Israel Adesanya and the Light Heavyweight king Jan Blachowicz. Backing the headliner is the huge Co-main event that will witness the return of the Lioness. Amanda Nunes will come out to defend the Featherweight title against Megan Anderson.
While the main event and co-main are enough to draw the attention of every fight fan, the matchmakers decided to extend the treat by attaching the long standby Bantamweight encounter between Petr Yan and Aljamain Sterling.
On account of the exceptional fight card, the event on papers is apparently the best of the recent past and thus, what now remains to be seen is what spectacle it will create inside the Apex Center.
UFC 259 Fight Card
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya
- Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson
- Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
- Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara-France
- Tim Elliott vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
- Livia Renata Souza vs. Amanda Lemos
- Uros Medic vs. Aalon Cruz
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones
Click Here For More UFC News