WAR vs KTS Dream11 Prediction: Warriors vs Knights – 18 February 2020 (East London)
Warriors will take on Knights in the 13th Match of Momentum One Day Cup which will be played at Buffalo Park in East London. Knights have lost all of their 3 games and are in desperate need of a win whereas Warriors have won a couple and lost a couple of games till now. Warriors will definitely have a upper hand in this game and will be looking to climb up the table.
Pitch Report – The average 1st innings score at this venue is just 226 which shows that there is something for the bowlers on this ground. Batsman would like to take advantage of the powerplay overs as it may slow down as the game goes on.
Match Details :
Date: 18 February Time: 5 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Warriors – Matthew Breetzke, Edward Moore, Sinethemba Qesihle, Rudi Second, Yaseen Vallie, Marco Marais, Onke Nyaku, Lutho Sipamla, Dyllan Matthews, Andrew Birch, Stephen Tait.
Knights – Raynard van Tonder, Jacques Snyman, Keegan Peterson, Pite van Biljon, Obus Pienaar, Wandile Makwetu, Shaun von Berg, Shadley van Schalkwyk, Tshepo Ntuli, Ottniel Baartman, Mbulelo Budaza.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Warriors:- Matthew Breetzke, Edward Moore, Sinethemba Qesihle, and Rudi Second.
Knights:- Raynard van Tonder, Jacques Snyman, Keegan Peterson, Pite van Biljon.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Warriors:- Edward Moore and Rudi Second.
Knights:- Raynard van Tonder and Pite van Biljon.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Warriors:- Lutho Sipamla and Stephen Tait.
Knights:- Shadley van Schalkwyk and Tshepo Ntuli.
Top 5 Must Have Picks in the squad:-
Edward Moore, Rudi Second, Lutho Sipamla, Raynard van Tonder, and Pite van Biljon
WAR vs KTS Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
R.Second (Price 9.5) will be our keeper in the squad as he has been in very decent form with the bat and can bowl some overs too. He will be a very handy pick.
WAR vs KTS Dream11 Batsmen
- E.Moore (Price 9):- Moore has played just a couple of games and is already in the list of top 10 run-getters. He is smashing with an average of over 83.
- M. Yaseen Vallie (Price 8.5):- Vallie is the captain of the Warriors and is also in the list of top-10 highest run-scorers. He is a very good middle-order batsman and would like to continue his form.
- S.Qeshile (Price 9):- Qeshile played a very good knock in the last game and batting at number 3, he will be a very good pick.
- R.van Tonder (Price 8):- Tonder has been the only decent batsman for the Knights. He has played some decent knocks as an opener and would like to play a big innings in this game.
- P.van Biljon (Price 9.5):- Pite will be back with the Knights after completing his International duties. He is a phenomenal player and would like to help the struggling Knights.
WAR vs KTS Dream11 All-Rounders
O.Nyaku (Price 8) will be the sole all-rounder of our squad. He was impressive with the ball in the last game and there aren’t many options available.
WAR vs KTS Dream11 Bowlers
- von Berg (Price 9) and T.Ntuli (Price 8) will be the bowlers from the Knights as they both have been very good for the team. Ntuli has taken 5 wickets in 3 games whereas Von Berg has picked 3 wickets in the same amount of games.
- L.Sipamla (Price 8.5) and D.Matthews (Price 8.5) will the bowlers from the Warriors has Matthews is in the list of top-10 wicket-takers with 6 wickets under his belt whereas Sipamla made a brilliant return in the last game and picked 3 games with a superb economy.
Match-Prediction:- Warriors would definitely be the favourites to win this game as Knights as looking in awful form.
Top Picks for the Captaincy role:- Edward Moore, Rudi Second, and Pite van Biljon.
Top Picks for the Vice-Captaincy role:- Lutho Sipamla, van Tonder and Yaseen Vallie
Note: For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
SportsRush Small-League Dream XI Team-I for the Game (If Warriors bat first)
SportsRush Small-League Dream XI Team-II for the Game (If Knights bat first)
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.