Among Us Prop Hunt Mod Guide: The Prop Hunt Mod for Among Us is very fun to play. It allows you transform crewmates & imposters into objects, or props from around the map.
Among Us, which soared to top charts in 2020, has a lot of custom mod games. The mods include fun elements like Zombies, and because of its inherently simple nature, you can create your own custom mod to the game too. The latest Prop Hunt Mod takes the hide-and-seek custom mini game to a whole new level.
In prop hunt, crewmates & imposters do not get name tags, but they get prop identities. You could be anything from the emergency button, to hats, allowing you to camouflage in the map. Both Crewmates & Imposters will be able to physically transform into the object, making it very difficult to identify them.
— Spect0rr (@spect0rr) November 28, 2020
How to install Prop Hunt Mod in Among Us
By following these steps given below, you will be able to play the Prop Hunt Mod in Among Us. But, you should know that Mods won’t work unless everyone in the lobby is using it.
Steps to install prop Hunt Mod:
- Download the Unity Assets Bundle extractor
- Download the Prop Hunt mod pack by Spect0rr.
- Launch Assets Bundle Extractor
- Choose File > Local Package File > [Spect0rr’s mod pack name].emip.
- Check all the radio boxes.
- Open the Steam library. Right-click Among Us and choose Browse local files > Among Us_Data.
- Click the space to the right of the folder name in the file path bar to copy the Among Us_Data folder file path.
- Paste the folder file path information into the Base Folder Bar on the Unity Assets Bundle Extractor. Click OK.
- Click File, then click Save.
- Move the saved file to the Among Us Data folder, and replace the existing file
How to play Prop Hunt Mod
So, the best part of Prop Hunt Mod is that if you play without the nametags, it doesn’t matter if you know the imposters or they make it known. Both Crewmates & Imposters can tactically position based on their prop when it comes to hiding.
The objectives of the game are the same. Crewmates need to find and finish tasks without getting murdered, and imposters need to sabotage them or kill them. The catch is that crewmates need to come out from their disguise to perform tasks, leaving them vulnerable to death. You can select which prop you want to be from the laptop in the lobby