AUK vs CTB Dream11 Prediction: Auckland Aces vs Canterbury Kings – 1 January 2020 (Auckland)
Auckland Aces will take on Canterbury Kings in the 17th Match of Super Smash which will be played at Eden Park in Auckland. Both Auckland and Canterbury have won just a single game and are at bottom of the table so, are in desperate need of a win.
Pitch Report – Eden Park has always produced high scoring encounters. Boundaries are very small in size and batsmen can have a peach of a time at the middle
Match Details :
Date: 1 January Time:- 8.30 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Auckland Aces – Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, Corey Anderson, Sean Solia, Ronnie Hira, Louis Delport, Ben Lister, Mitchell McCleneghan.
Canterbury Kings – Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, Cole McConchie, Cam Fletcher, Andrew Ellis, Leo Carter, Henry Shipley, Will Williams, Blake Cuborn, Ed Nuttal.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips, and Mark Chapman.
Canterbury Kings:- – Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, and Cole McConchie.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro and Glenn Phillips.
Canterbury Kings:- Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle and Cole McConchie
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Auckland Aces:- Mitchell McCleneghan and Ben Lister
Canterbury Kings:- Will Williams and Henry Shipley
AUK vs CTB Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Glen Phillips (Price- 9.5) should be the best pick as he comes at number 3 and is a clean hitter of the ball.
[Cam Fletcher comes at number 5 and is in quite an ordinary form so won’t be a ideal pick]
AUK vs CTB Dream11 Batsmen
- Martin Guptill (Price 10.5) – Guptill has a brilliant record at Eden Park and is also in a decent form In this tournament too so will be a great option.
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Munro is not in a very good form but at Eden Park, he can be a very good pick. A natural match-winner.
- Chad Bowes (Price 9.5):- Bowes is a clean-hitter of the ball and can take full advantage of the powerplay at Eden Park.
- Stephen Murdoch [WILDCARD OPTION] (Price 9.5):- Murdoch comes at number 3 and is a very good hitter of the ball. He is selected by just 8% of people and can be a very good pick in this game.
- Jack Boyle (Price 9):- Boyle is also a very good option who can make use of the powerplay overs and is in a decent form too.
Master Tip :- Pick any 1 between Stephen Murdoch and Jack Boyle.
[Craig Cachopa is also a brilliant batsman but bats lower down the order and is not getting much chances to bat so, won’t be a good pick]
AUK vs CTB Dream11 All-Rounders
Mark Chapman (Price 9) and Cole McConchie (Price 9) are the clear choices as, both of them bats a significant amount of overs plus are wicket-takers in the middle overs. Cachopa even bowls at death sometimes
Henry Shipley (Price 8) can be a wildcard pick as he is available at a very good rate plus, he bowls some over at death too.
[Corey Anderson at 9.5 won’t be a good pick as he is in a poor form with both bat and ball
AUK vs CTB Dream11 Bowlers
- Mitchell McCleneghan (Price 9):- Mitch is a proven wicket-taker in T20 cricket plus he is bowling at death too so a brilliant pick.
- Louis Delport [WILDCARD PICK] (Price 8):- Delport will be playing his first game and can be a wildcard pick as he will be selected by less than 5% of the people.
- Blake Coburn (Price 8.5):- Coburn is taking wickets throughout the campaign and also is a good hitter lower down the order.
- Will Williams (Price 8.5):- Williams is bowling significant overs at death and is also taking wickets in the process so, it will be a very good pick.
[Ronnie Hira is a very good pick but won’t be good option on Eden Park due to left handers
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Martin Guptill © – Guptill’s record at Auckland is brilliant and will be the best option.
Cole McConchie (VC) – He bowls his quota of 4 overs and is a brilliant middle order batsman too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.