Cyberpunk 2077 Guide: Where & how to get all the Special Outfits for V in Cyberpunk 2077. There are a few special costumes which are just for cosmetic pieces for your character. Find out where & how you can access all these Special outfits in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077, the latest open-world RPG from CD Projekt Red has a lot of costumes & individual pieces of clothing. While many of these are functional and you can find some use out of it, there are special outfits as well, which are just cosmetics. In this article, we will walk you through all of these special costumes & how to get them.
In the game, you will play as the character V, and these special costumes are all about fashion, not function. You can equip these costumes on top of whichever armor you choose to use.
There are a total of 5 special costumes in the game, and they are all in different locations. In this guide, you will find out what these costumes are and where to get them.
Special Outfits in Cyberpunk 2077
Here are the locations of all the 5 special costumes in Cyberpunk 2077:
- NCPD Chem-Resistant Hazmat Suit: Although this is not a guarantee every single time, you can loot this off dead NCPD officers. Look for a blue star icon to appear on your mini-map. Check out the corpses of NCPD officers, and you might just get lucky.
- Militech Aramid-Weave Hazmat Suit: You can buy this costume from the clothing shop in Santo Domingo, Arroyo.
- Arasaka Hazmat Suit: To get this suit, you need to be a bit careful. You can get this suit while doing the Greed Never Pays mission. Go loot the BC Club in Japan Town and this outfit is yours.
- Virtual Jumpsuit: You unlock this by playing through the main mission & looting it from the Voodoo Boys.
- Bandage Wrapping: You will automatically get this suit at one point when you play through the main story.
These costumes do not have any special features, and they are just decorative.