Cyberpunk 2077 Skill Tree : How does the Skill Tree, Attributes & Character Perks work in Cyberpunk 2077? In this guide, you will learn how to skill up your character in terms of core attributes, character perks & abilities. Read more to find how to ideally level up while playing Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 is creating a lot of buzz recently, and will go live pretty soon. Before you head and start playing the dynamic game, this guide will help you understand how characters level up and how to use the Skill Tree efficiently. There is some interesting stuff when it comes to core skills.
Your character has a total of 5 core attributes, each with its unique purpose and function. As you keep gaining more experience and skill points, you can level up these core skills to develop your character. The 5 main core skills are:
- Body: This is all about physiological prowess, and focuses on how much your body can physically handle. If you upgrade this attribute, you will have more health, increase melee damage output and also increase your characters stamina.
- Intelligence: Developing this skill will reduce the time & difficulty of hacking and also makes your uploads happen much faster. This is all about intellect and will even improve your memory pool.
- Reflex: This is pretty self-explanatory. It is all about speed and coordination. Putting points into this will increase your evasiveness and attack speed, making it much harder for your enemies to approach and hit you.
- Technical Ability: This is all about making your character a better craftsman. Putting skill points in Technical will increase your armor and improve your chances to find loot.
- Cool: This is probably the most interesting attribute, and it works around self-control and will-power. Scaling this will make you stealthier, making it easier for NPCs to spot you. It also improves resistance to effects.
In Cyberpunk 2077, you will be able to grow your character by investing in a Skill Tree, which includes character perks. The Skill Tree expands from your core attributes and each attribute has associates skills in the Skill Tree.
Body: Shotguns, two-handed, Melee, Athletics
Reflexes: Handguns, Rifles, Blades
Cool: Assassination, Nerve, Sniper Rifles