HEA vs HUR Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes – 9 January 2020 (Brisbane)
Brisbane Heat will take on Hobart Hurricanes in the 29th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Gabba Stadium in Brisbane. Brisbane is on a roll right now as their batting is on fire right now and they would like to continue the momentum whereas Hurricanes will miss the services of many of their key players in this game but will welcome their captain Matthew Wade for this game.
Pitch Report – Brisbane Stadium’s pitch is very good for batting and carries even bounce on the surface. The ball comes to the bat very nicely and we can expect a high scoring encounter. The average 1st innings score at GABBA is 170, which is very decent. Spinners can take advantage of bigger mid-wicket boundary though.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Brisbane Heat – Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Mitchell Swepson.
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, and Joe Burns.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, and David Miller.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Tom Banton, and Chris Lynn.
Hobart Hurricanes:- D’arcy Short, Ben McDermott, and David Miller.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis
HEA vs HUR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Tom Banton (Price 8.5) should the clear pick. Banton would like to play a big innings before he leaves the league and he was in sublime touch in the last game and would like to continue it.
Ben McDermott (Price 9) is looking in very good touch this season and coming at number 3, he would be an ideal pick. Plus, he won’t be under any captaincy pressure now.
Matthew Wade (Price 10) is back after serving his Australian duty. Wade has been a brilliant player and captain for Hurricanes and he would like to make his mark immediately.
HEA vs HUR Dream11 Batsmen
- Caleb Jewell (Price 8):- Caleb is a genuine stroke player. Although, he hasn’t played a big knock this season but has certainly looked good in patches. As an opener, he is a player worth taking into the squad.
- Chris Lynn (Price 11) – Chris Lynn is in top-notch form and will be a crime to exclude him from the team. Lynn has showing Lynn-Sanity is almost every game now.
- Max Bryant (Price 9):- Max Bryant has finally found his batting touch and he is looking like an un-droppable option now.
[David Miller and George Bailey are 2 very good batsmen but they are in very poor form lately and they aren’t getting many deliveries to face whereas Joe Burns is back after a lot of test games and it has to been seen that how he adjusts from Tests to T20s]
HEA vs HUR Dream11 All-Rounders
Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5) is the lone all-rounder in our squad. Renshaw has been a good customer with bat whenever he got his chances and he always chips in with some overs where he is a wicket-taker.
[D’arcy Short is on Australian duty now and will miss a significant amount of games whereas James Faulkner is injured. Ben Cutting has been in good form this season so, he didn’t make the cut]
HEA vs HUR Dream11 Bowlers
- Zahir Khan (Price 8):-Zahir Khan is in top-notch form and now he is bowling in powerplays too so, he is a genuine wicket-taking threat.
- Ben Laughlin (Price 8.5):- Ben is the highest-ever wicket-taker of Big-Bash. He is the one who takes charge of death bowling so he can be a good pick.
- Qais Ahmed (Price 8.5):- After taking a fifer in the first game, Qais Ahmed hasn’t looked in great touch but the surface of Brisbane may suit his style of bowling.
- Nathan Ellis (Price 8):- Ellis has to lead the bowling line-up of Hurricanes now. He is a good death-bowler and would like to take wickets in powerplay too.
[Riley Meredith is out of the tournament due to side-strain]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Chris Lynn © – Lynn is been in terrific form and he would like to continue his good form in this game too.
Matthew Wade (VC) – Wade has always been a brilliant customer for Hobart Hurricanes. He would like to mark his mark from this game.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.