HEA vs SCO Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers – 1 January 2020 (Gold Coast)
Brisbane Heat will take on Perth Scorchers in the 18th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Carrara Oval in Gold Coast. Both Brisbane and Perth have won just a single game so, are in desperate need of a win.
Pitch Report – Carrara oval’s pitch has a history of slowing down as the match progresses so, the team batting first can score runs easily on the track whereas the chasing team may struggle.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Brisbane Heat – Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Matt Kuhnemann.
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matt Kelly, Fawad Ahmed.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, and Matt Renshaw.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, and Ashton Turner.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Brisbane Heat:- Tom Banton, Chris Lynn, and Ben Cutting.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh and Ashton Turner
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Brisbane Heat:- Josh Lalor and Ben Laughlin
Perth Scorchers:- – Chris Jordan and Matt Kelly
HEA vs SCO Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Tom Banton (Price 8.5) should the clear pick. Banton has scored 80 runs in just 2 innings with a phenomenal strike rate of 186.05
[Josh Inglis also opens for the team but, didn’t delivered even in the domestic competitions]
HEA vs SCO Dream11 Batsmen
- Chris Lynn (Price 11) – Lynnsanity was seen last time in Sydney. Chris Lynn has announced his arrival in style and shown that, on his day, every bowler is a minnow.
- Liam Livingstone (Price 8.5):- Liam has shown glimpses of his form. Although he has just scored 100 runs in 4 innings, still he is a deadly player and will be a good pick.
- Cameron Bancroft (Price 9.5):- Cameron Bancroft is the best technically sound player of scorchers. Playing at number 3, Bancroft is a stable option who can bat for long.
- Ashton Turner (Price 9.5):- Ashton Turner hasn’t been in great form but shown in the last game that he is not far away. Ashton is one of the best finishers of the league and can be a lethal option playing at number 4.
- Max Bryant [WILDCARD OPTION] (Price 9):- Max Bryant is a wonderful player but in very poor form. Although, he is an opener and can be very lethal on his day. So, Max Bryant is a risky pick but, can be a wildcard too. (Only 10% People have selected him.
Master Tip :- Pick any 2 between Max Braynt, Ashton Turner and Cameron Bancroft.
[Sam Heazlett is also a brilliant batsman but bats lower down the order and is not getting much chances to bat so, won’t be a good pick]
HEA vs SCO Dream11 All-Rounders
Mitchell Marsh (Price 9.5) and Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5) are the clear choices as, both of them bats a significant amount of overs plus are wicket-takers in the middle overs.
Ben Cutting (Price 9) can be a wildcard pick as he is not in very good form but, sometimes he bowls at death and is a wicket-taker. If needed, Cutting can hit some clean hits too.
HEA vs SCO Dream11 Bowlers
- Chris Jordan (Price 9):- Jordan is one of the bowlers of T20 cricket. He is in a very good form with 7 wickets in 4 games. His economy is under 8 and he is a great fielder too.
- Josh Lalor (Price 8.5):- Josh Lalor Bowls at death as well as in powerplays and is a left-arm seamer. Left-Arm seamers are always dangerous and Lalor is a genuine wicket-taker in T20s.
- Jhye Richardson (Price 8.5):- Jhye Richardson is swinging the ball quite well and has been a regular wicket-taker in powerplays (Still people don’t pick him much) and will be a great edition.
- Matt Kuhnemann (Price 8):- Kuhnemann can be a wildcard pick as he will be playing his first game this season. A left-arm spinner who is a wicket-taker in middle overs.
[Fawad Ahmed and Ben Laughlin also are good picks but, this season both of them are looking out of touch]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Chris Lynn © – Chris Lynn has shown his intent in the last game and even if he can replicate 50% of form, he will be a dangerous batter
Mitchell Marsh (VC) – Marsh bowls his quota of 4 overs and is a brilliant middle order batsman too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.