HUR vs STR Dream11 Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers – 19 January 2020 (Launceston)
Hobart Hurricanes will take on Adelaide Strikers in the 43rd Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Aurora Stadium in Launceston. Hobart are currently in very poor form and they would like to get back on winning track as soon as possible whereas Adelaide won their last game a major impact and they would like to carry that momentum forward.
Pitch Report – The average total at Aurora stadium is just 128 runs which shows how tough it is to bat on this surface. The ball will most likely hold on this surface and there will be variable bounce too. The team winning the toss would be tempted to bat first.
Match Details :
Time:- 9.15 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Jake Doran, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Adelaide Strikers – Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielson, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Harry Conway.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, and George Bailey.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, and Jonathan Wells.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and Ben McDermott.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Travis Head, and Jonathan Wells.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis
Adelaide Strikers:- Peter Siddle
HUR vs STR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Ben McDermott (Price 9) has been not batting at number 3 for a couple of games but now he is expected to bat at his preferable position again and will be an asset.
Matthew Wade (Price 10.5) is the best batsmen of Hurricanes right now and he will have the responsibility to replicate D’arcy Short performance and he is capable of doing it.
HUR vs STR Dream11 Batsmen
- Jake Weatherald (Price 10):- Jake Weatherald has been in terrific form this season. He is a clean hitter of the ball and takes full use of the powerplay. He is also in the top 5 run-getters list of this season.
- Jonathan Wells (Price 9):- Wells is the most underrated batsman of the league. He is very consistent with his performances and now playing at number 4, he is a great asset for the squad.
- George Bailey (Price 8.5):- Bailey has shown his return to form in the last couple of games. He is now confirmed at number 4 spot too.
- Philip Salt (Price 8.5):- Salt played a brilliant knock in the last game and showed his class to everyone. He would be eager to carry the momentum from now on.
[Caleb Jewell is a stroke player and may find it difficult to score on this slow Launceston track]
HUR vs STR Dream11 All-Rounders
Travis Head (Price 9.5):- Travis failed in batting for a couple of games but he is a wonderful batsman who plays at number 3 and also bowls his full quota of overs.
HUR vs STR Dream11 Bowlers
- Qais Ahmed (Price 9):- Qais will be a dangerous bowler on this track and he is currently Hobart’s best bowler.
- Clive Rose (Price 8.5):- Clive has been in very good form since his return and he bowls overs in powerplay too. He is a very good wicket-taker.
- Rashid Khan (Price 9.5):- Rashid has been in top-notch form this season with 16 wickets and is the 3rd highest wicket-taker this season. He has also played some significant knocks with the bat.
- Liam o’ Connor (8):- Liam is a very good leg-spinner and has taken 4 wickets in just 2 games. He will get better with time and leg-spinners are genuine wicket-takers.
Match Prediction:- Adelaide Strikers would definitely be the favourites to win this game due to their in-form batting and bowling. They are a very good all-round team.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Jake Weatherald © – Weatherald has been in a brilliant form this season and would like to play a good knock again for his team on this difficult surface.
Rashid Khan (VC) – Rashid will be trump-card on this sort of wicket. He can certainly take a bunch of wickets here.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.