Nadal Hopes That A Change in Schedule Will Bring Him Luck in 2017 !
Rafael Nadal has made some dramatic changes in his schedule for the upcoming calendar year. After opening his campaign at the Doha Open for the last seven years, Nadal will now start this year at the Brisbane Open in preparation for the Australian Open later this month.
This sudden change has been made so that Nadal gets the best possible opportunity to acclimatize himself to the Australian conditions. (Nadal Hopes That A Change in Schedule Will Bring Him Luck in 2017)
Doha No More?
“Doha has worked well for me in the past but Brisbane will help me adapt and get used to Australian conditions, which are a little bit tougher because of the weather,” he said on arrival in Brisbane on Monday.
“Every year is different. All the players are changing schedules,” he added.
“Being here in Brisbane is good news for me. I like Australia. Last year I decided already to come here before.
“I don’t know if that’s going to help me better or not — I’ll tell you after Melbourne.” (Nadal Hopes That A Change in Schedule Will Bring Him Luck in 2017)

Was this change made to accommodate the decline in his physical prowess? Nadal did not think so and said that he enjoyed playing in the Middle East and might even go back to his earlier schedule next year.
New Start !
“I played well in Abu Dhabi. I played three good matches and that’s important for me,” he said.
“Last year I was playing great but I got injured in the worst moment possible.
“I’m happy to be back in competition again. Abu Dhabi was a good start. I need to continue that way.”
“I cannot predict the future (but) I can say if I am healthy, I believe that I can do it,” he said.
“If not, I will be at home fishing.”
About the author
-
Rohan Krishnaraj Kollare •
Iga Swiatek Reveals What Impressed Her Most About Wimbledon Final Between Carlos Alcaraz and Novak Djokovic: “It Was Evident That He Couldn’t Play His Tennis”
-
Atharva Upasani •
How Boris Becker Had to Endure Stunning Public Rant From Second Wife After Girlfriend Lilian de Carvalho Monteiro’s Glamorous Pictures Went Viral
-
Tanmay Roy •
Did Alexis Ohanian Smartly Rubbish Rumors of Separation with Serena Williams?
-
Puranjay Dixit •
Roger Federer’s Surprisingly Poor Majors Record Against Novak Djokovic Already Matched by Carlos Alcaraz & Daniil Medvedev
-
Puranjay Dixit •
“Carlos Alcaraz Looked Better”: Coco Gauff Reveals Frances Tiafoe and Ben Shelton Trash Talking Ahead of US Open Clash
-
Nandini Rikhee •
Jessica Pegula Reacts to USA Stars Helping Break 20-Year-Old Duck in Latest WTA Rankings
