Basketball

“95% of the Bulls plays are for Michael Jordan, the other 5% are for him to get the ball”: When Joe Dumars broke down his defensive strategy against ‘GOAT’

“95% of the Bulls plays are for Michael Jordan, the other 5% are him to get the ball”: When Joe Dumars broke down his defensive strategy against ‘GOAT’