NK vs CTB Dream11 Prediction: Canterbury Kings vs Northern Knights – 12 January 2020 (Mount Maunganui)
Canterbury Kings will take on Northern Knights in the 28th Match of Super Smash which will be played at Bay Oval in Mount Maunganui.
Pitch Report – Hagley Oval’s pitch has produced some really good encounters. It’s easy to score runs on this pitch whereas there is some moment for the seam-bowlers too. So it is a very good competitive wicket.
Match Details :
Date: 12 January Time:- 8.40 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Canterbury Kings – Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, Cole McConchie, Cam Fletcher, Andrew Ellis, Leo Carter, Henry Shipley, Will Williams, Tod Astle, Ed Nuttal.
Northern Knights – Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Brett Hampton, Daryl Mitchell, Daniel Flynn, Peter Bocock, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Anurag Verma, Brett Randell
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Canterbury Kings:- Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, and Cole McConchie.
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, and Daryl Mitchell.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Canterbury Kings:- Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle and Cole McConchie.
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, and Daryl Mitchell.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Canterbury Kings:- Will Williams
Northern Knights:- Brett Randall and Daryl Mitchell
NK vs CTB Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Tim Seifert (Price 9.5) should be in the squad as he is in a sublime form and hitting the ball quite well plus the surface of Hagley Oval will assist him
NK vs CTB Dream11 Batsmen
- Chad Bowes (Price 9.5):- Bowes is a clean-hitter of the ball and can take full advantage of his top-notch form.
- Stephen Murdoch (Price 9.5):- Murdoch comes at number 3 and is a very good hitter of the ball. He is selected by a very less number of people and can be a very good pick in this game.
- Jack Boyle (Price 9):- Boyle is also a very good option who can make use of the powerplay overs and is in a decent form too. He and Bowes make a very good pair
- Dean Brownlie (Price 9):- Dean is quite an experienced player at number 3. Although, he is not in very good form but can be a good pick on the track
NK vs CTB Dream11 All-Rounders
Daryl Mitchell (Price 9.5) and Cole McConchie (Price 9) are the clear choices as, both of them bats a significant number of overs plus are wicket-takers in the middle overs. Daryl Mitchell even bowls at death too.
Anton Devcich (Price 9.5) vs Scott Kuggeleijn (Price 9.0):- One of them should be considered. Devcich is a batting all-rounder whereas Scott is a bowling-allrounder. However, Devcich will be a sensible pick as he comes to open the innings as well as bowl his quota of overs whereas Kuggeleijn is in poor form too. Devcich was hitting the ball very well in the last game and would like to continue it
[Brett Hampton is also an option but he isn’t bowling much these days whereas Shipley is not getting many wickets]
NK vs CTB Dream11 Bowlers
- Will Williams (Price 8.5):- Williams took a fifer in the last game and would like to continue it. He is a very good bowler at death too.
- Anurag Verma (Price 8.5):- Verma has shown throughout the campaign that he is a genuine wicket-taker and now in the business end of the tournament, Verma would like to make his stats better.
- Brett Randell (Price 8):- Randell has also done a decent job in the tournament and has looked good in patches.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
T.Seifert © – Seifert has been playing well throughout the tournament and will be a very good option on Hagley Oval.
Daryl Mitchell (VC) – Mitchell is batting at number 4 and also taking a decent amount of wickets so will be a very good option.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.