REN vs HUR Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne Renegades vs Hobart Hurricanes – 21 January 2020 (Melbourne)
Melbourne Renegades will take on Hobart Hurricanes in the 47th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Marvel Stadium in Melbourne. Both teams are virtually out of the tournament but there is still a mathematical chance for both teams. So, everything to play for in the game.
Pitch Report:- Marvel Stadium’s pitch isn’t very good for batting. The pitch holds the ball and make the shot playing difficult. The average score on this track is 155. However, the chasing record on this track is quite good and the team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl first.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Melbourne Renegades – Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Jack Wildermuth, Will Sutherland, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete.
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Jake Doran, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, and Beau Webster.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Jake Doran, and David Miller.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Shaun Marsh and Sam Harper.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and Caleb Jewell
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Melbourne Renegades:- Daniel Christian and Jack Wildermuth
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis and Tom Rogers
REN vs HUR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Matthew Wade (Price 10.5) hasn’t performed well in the BBL this season but he is a very good player and Sam Harper (Price 8.5) will also be there as he is in very good form and will be a clear pick.
REN vs HUR Dream11 Batsmen
- Shaun Marsh (Price 10):- Shaun has been the best batsmen for Renegades and is also the 2nd highest run-scorer of the league. Renegades will expect another brilliant innings form him at the top.
- Beau Webster (Price 9):- Webster has been the find for Renegades this season. He is the 4th highest run-scorer of the league and at number 4, he is an asset.
- David Miller (Price 9):- Miller played a brilliant knock in the last game and if it is the sign of his return in the form then, he will be a great pick.
- Caleb Jewell (Price 8.5):- Jewell has played some very good cameos in this season and he would like to play a big knock too before the tournament ends.
REN vs HUR Dream11 All-Rounders
Daniel Christian (Price 9) and Samit Patel (Price 8.5) both have been in very good form lately with both bat and ball. Both are very dangerous players and would like to advantage of their form.
[Mohammad Nabi has been in poor form this season]
REN vs HUR Dream11 Bowlers
- Qais Ahmed (Price 9):- Qais hasn’t done anything special since the first game but still he is a very good wicket-taker and will be a decent pick.
- Cameron Boyce (Price 9):- Boyce has been in very good form. In the last match too, he took 4 wickets and wicket of this ground will help him too.
- Scott Boland (Price 8.5):- Boland has been a very good wicket-taker since his return and would like to contribute to this game too in the last remaining games.
Match Prediction:- Melbourne Renegades would be the favourites to win this game at their home surface.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Shaun Marsh © – Shaun has been consistent throughout the tournament and would like to play yet another brilliant knock for the team.
Dan Christian (VC) – Dan has finally found his touch and will be an asset with both bat and ball.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.