SIX vs HUR Dream11 Prediction: Sydney Sixers vs Hobart Hurricanes
Sydney Sixers will take on Hobart Hurricanes in the 39th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney. Sixers are currently sitting comfortably at 2nd position but would like to forget their last defeat against Stars whereas Hobart are coming with a streak of 3 straight defeats and they would like to change their fortunes.
Pitch Report:- SCG’s pitch is little-bit on the slower side. There is help for the spinners on this wicket due to dryness in the wicket. The average 1st innings score on this track is 156 runs and the captain winning the toss would be tempted to bat first.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Sydney Sixers – Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, Justin Avendano, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshius, Jackson Bird, Steve o Keefe, Lloyd Pope.
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Jake Doran, Tom Rogers, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, James Vince, and Moises Henriques.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, and George Bailey.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe and Daniel Hughes.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and Ben McDermott
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Sydney Sixers:- Tom Curran and Ben Dwarshius
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis and Tom Rogers
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Ben McDermott (Price 9) has been not batting at number 3 for a couple of games but now he is expected to bat at his preferable position again and will be an asset.
Matthew Wade (Price 10.5) is the best batsmen of Hurricanes right now and he will have the responsibility to replicate D’arcy Short performance and he is capable of doing it.
Josh Phillipe (8.5) would also be in our team as he is the best batsman of Sixers with an average of 38.5 and he is a run-away match-winner.
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Batsmen
- Daniel Hughes (Price 9) – Daniel Hughes is back at the position where he plays the best i.e. opening the innings. He has been the best batsmen for Sydney after Phillipe.
- James Vince (Price 9):- Vince is a technically sound player and now he is back at number 3 slot. He is expected to make good runs for the team.
- George Bailey (Price 9.5):- Bailey has shown his return to form in the last couple of games. He is now confirmed at number 4 spot too.
[Caleb Jewell is a stroke player and may find it difficult to score on this slow Sydney track]
SIX vs HUR Dream11 All-Rounders
Tom Curran (Price 10) has been in terrific form this season. He has already taken 11 wickets which makes him 4th highest wicket-taker of the tournament and he is also an asset with the bat.
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Bowlers
- Qais Ahmed (Price 8.5):- Qais will be a dangerous bowler on this track and last time when he faced Sixers, he took 4 wickets by conceding just 12 runs..
- Lloyd Pope (Price 8.5):- Pope has been the silent killer for Sixers. He has already taken 10 wickets till now and is bowling with great economy as well.
- Scott Boland (Price 8.5):- Boland has been a very good wicket-taker since his return and would like to contribute to this game too.
- Ben Dwarshius (Price 8.5):- Ben has been a regular wicket-taker in middle-overs and at death too. In the last game, he even played a brilliant cameo with the bat.
Match Prediction:- Sydney Sixers would be the favourites to win this game at their home surface.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Matthew Wade © – Wade will carry the responsibility to lead Hobart’s batting line and he has all the tools to play good on this Sydney track.
Tom Curran (VC) – Curran has been a consistent match winner for Sixers and he would be a very decent option.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.