SIX vs REN Dream11 Prediction: Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Renegades – 25 January 2020 (Sydney)
Sydney Sixers will take on Melbourne Renegades in the 52nd Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney. Renegades are already out of the tournament and would like to make most of their last 2 games whereas Sixers are already through to the playoffs and would like to make their way towards top-2 by winning this game.
Pitch Report – The pitch at SCG has been a competitive track. The batsmen can play their shots and smaller boundaries help them too but this track is a little bit on the drier side and spinners can have a say in this game. The average score at SCG is 157.
Match Details :
Time:- 10.10 AM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Sydney Sixers – Josh Phillipe, James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshius, Jackson Bird, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon.
Melbourne Renegades – Aaron Finch, Brayden Stepien, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Jack Wildermuth, Will Sutherland, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe, James Vince, Steve Smith, and Moises Henriques.
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch, Brayden Stepien, Beau Webster, and Tom Cooper.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe and James Vince.
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch and Beau Webster.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Sydney Sixers:- Tom Curran and Ben Dwarshius
Melbourne Renegades:- Kane Richardson
SIX vs REN Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Phillipe (8.5) will be the only wicket-keeping option in absence of Sam Harper. So, there is no competition in this category.
SIX vs REN Dream11 Batsmen
- Aaron Finch (Price 10) – Finch is back after his international duty and would be eager to play a couple of big-knocks for the team in the last 2 games.
- Beau Webster (Price 8.5):- Webster has been the highest run-scorer of Renegades and he may play at number 3 in this game. He will be the clear pick.
- Tom Cooper (Price 8.5):- Tom will play in this game and will be in top-order too. He is a decent enough batsman and will be a good pick.
- James Vince (Price 8.5):– Vince has been in brilliant form since the last 2 games and would like to continue this at SCG too.
- Steve Smith (Price 10):– Smith disappointed in the first game but he is a phenomenal player and will be a definite pick as he bats at number 3.
SIX vs REN Dream11 All-Rounders
Tom Curran (Price 9.5) has been in terrific form this season. He has already taken 19 wickets which makes him 2nd highest wicket-taker of the tournament and he is also an asset with the bat.
Mohammad Nabi (Price 9.5) was prolific with the bat as well as with ball in the last game and would like to make the most of it this time too.
SIX vs REN Dream11 Bowlers
- Kane Richardson (Price 9.5):- Kane has been the best wicket-taker of Renegades and now when he is back, he should be in the team.
- Jackson Bird (Price 8.5):- Bird has been very effective in powerplays and he would have the responsibility to take wickets early in the innings.
- Ben Dwarshius (Price 8.5):- Ben has been a regular wicket-taker for sixers at death and also in powerplays. He can play cameos with the bat too.
Match Prediction: – Sydney Sixers would be the clear favourites in this game of Big Bash.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Aaron Finch © – Finch is back and he will be a very good captain candidate as well. We all now how explosive he can be on his day.
James Vince (VC) – Vince has been in very good form and now he is opening as well. He will be a very decent pick
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.