STR vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat – 17 January 2020 (Adelaide)
Adelaide Strikers will take on Brisbane Heat in the 40th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Adelaide Oval in Adelaide. Both teams met each other just 3 days before where Heat got on top of Strikers, so Brisbane would like to make a double whereas Strikers would like to take their revenge and also want to start their winning momentum.
Pitch Report – In Adelaide, the pitch is very ideal for batting. The average score on the track is 166. The square boundaries are very small in dimension which makes run-scoring easy on the track. However, the chasing record is very average on this ground so, the team winning the toss would like to bat first. The day match will keep the pitch on the drier side so spinners can have a say in this match.
Match Details :
Time:- 10.10 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Adelaide Strikers – Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielson, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle, Liam o’ Connor.
Brisbane Heat – Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman, James Pattinson.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, and Jonathan Wells
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, and Matt Renshaw.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, and Travis Head.
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, and AB de Villiers.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Adelaide Strikers:- Peter Siddle and Billy Stanlake.
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin and Josh Lalor.
STR vs HEA Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Jimmy Pearson (Price 8) will be the clear choice as amongst the available options, only Pearson has done some significant scoring.
STR vs HEA Dream11 Batsmen
- Jake Weatherald (Price 10):- Jake Weatherald has been the best opener for Strikers for years now. He is the second-best batsman for them this season and is in the list of top 10 highest run-getters. He hits the ball from start and is a very clean hitter.
- Jonathan Wells (Price 9):- Wells is the most underrated batsman of the league. He has been the best batsman for Strikers this season and would like to continue his top-notch form.
- Chris Lynn (Price 10.5):- Lynn has been the best batsman for Heat this season but he is far from his own best. He has shown in patches about his ability and cannot be excluded from the team as he is a run-away match-winner on his day.
- AB de Villiers (Price 10):- AB looked so stable in the last game and shown that he is not far from activating the beast mode.
[Both Max Bryant and Phil Salt are looking out of touch in the tournament and their bad form is not coming to its end]
STR vs HEA Dream11 All-Rounders
Travis Head (Price 9.5) has not batted well in the last 2 games but we all know about his batting ability and is a very good asset with the ball too, so Head should be a good pick in the side.
Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5) has been the second-best batsman of Heat after Lynn, he has taken his chances well and sometimes he chips in with some overs too.
STR vs HEA Dream11 Bowlers
- James Pattinson (Price 8.5):- Patty took a fifer in the last game against Strikers only and showed why he is one of the best in the business.
- Josh Lalor (Price 8.5):- Josh Lalor has been the best bowler for Heat till now with 11 wickets to his name. He is a brilliant left-arm bowler and a genuine wicket-taker.
- Rashid Khan (Price 9.5):- Rashid has been in top-notch form this season with 15 wickets and is the 3rd highest wicket-taker this season. He has also played some significant knocks with the bat.
- Liam o’ Connor (8.5):- Liam is a very good leg-spinner and he took the wicket of AB in the last game. He will get better with games and leg-spinners are genuine wicket-takers.
[NOTE:- Mujeeb missed out just because of the budget concerns]
Match Prediction: Brisbane Heat are favourites to win this game as they are in very good form plus arrival of AB and Mujeeb has lifted their Morale.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
AB de Villiers © – AB looked very stable in his debut game and form this match he can show his known aggressive side and can be unstoppable.
Travis Head (VC) – Travis is a wonderful batsman and has a very good record at Adelaide Oval and is a good bowler too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.