STR vs HUR Dream11 Prediction: Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes – 26 January 2020 (Adelaide)
Adelaide Strikers will take on Hobart Hurricanes in the 55th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Adelaide Oval in Adelaide. This match is very important for both the teams. Adelaide Strikers will confirm their place in top-2 teams if they can win this fixture whereas a win for Hobart will seal their place in the Play-offs.
Pitch Report – In Adelaide, the pitch is very ideal for batting. The average score on the track is 166. The square boundaries are very small in dimension which makes run-scoring easy on the track. However, the chasing record is very average on this ground so, the team winning the toss would like to bat first.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 PM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Adelaide Strikers – Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Alex Carey, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake.
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, D’arcy Short, Mac Wright, David Miller, Ben McDermott, George Bailey, James Faulkner, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, and Alex Carey.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, D’arcy Short, Mac Wright, and David Miller
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head and Alex Carey.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and D’arcy Short.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Adelaide Strikers:- Peter Siddle and Wes Agar.
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis and James Faulkner.
STR vs HUR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Alex Carey (Price 10) and Matthew Wade (Price 10) both will be in our team as these both are in very good form and just can not be dropped.
STR vs HUR Dream11 Batsmen
- Mac Wright (Price 8) – Wright has been phenomenal in the 2 games he has played and would like to continue his form in this game too.
- George Bailey (Price 8.5):- Bailey is now playing the role of a finisher and he is doing that with some fine hitting. He can be a wild-card.
- Jon Wells (Price 9):- Wells has been the best batter for strikers and the 3rd highest run-scorer of the league. He has been brilliant this season.
- Phil Salt (Price 8.5):- Phil Salt is now showing his intent in the last few games and is now looking in very fine touch.
[Jake Weatherald has been in very good touch recently and Travis has been selected ahead of him due to his bowling abilities)
STR vs HUR Dream11 All-Rounders
Travis Head (Price 9.5) hasn’t been in very good form but he we all know he is a very good batsman and he bowls some overs too.
D’arcy Short (Price 11) took a fifer in the last game and we all know his batting abilities. He is a gem of a player.
STR vs HUR Dream11 Bowlers
- Wes Agar (Price 8):- Agar has won MOTM twice in the last 3 games and he is a very good wicket-taking form and should be utilized in this form.
- Nathan Ellis (Price 8):- Nathan Ellis is a very good death bowler for Hurricanes and at the price of 8 he is a good option
- Rashid Khan (Price 9.5):- Rashid has been in top-notch form this season with 18 wickets and is the 3rd highest wicket-taker this season. He has also played some significant knocks with the bat.
[NOTE:- Some big bowlers missed out just because of the budget concerns]
Match Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes will be the favourites to win this game as they are playing this game as DO or DIE.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
D’arcy Short © – Short is a fantasy scoring machine. He scores runs with the bat and take wickets with the ball.
Philip Salt (VC) – Salt has been in very good form and on his day he can take the game away on his own.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.