Roger Federer says that Bjorn Borg is that one player he would like to play against, if he could go back

Roger Federer’s stellar comeback season is almost complete and he is now preparing for the Laver Cup, a competition that has been conceptualised and put in force by him and his manager, Tony Godsick. The Laver Cup will bring together legends…

The Five greatest left handed Tennis players of all time

Lets accept the fact that this is a right-hander’s world! Going by the estimations – 85 percent of us are right handers. But today’s list will concentrate on the remaining 15 percent, the lefties!! And one more thing, these players…

Rod Laver makes a Huge Comment on who the Greatest Player ever is

The urge to label a player as the greatest ever will never fade away. Players would come and go, rivalries would flourish, memories would be created, but the average sports fan would always have a notion of who the greatest…

Rod Laver has really high hopes for Kyrgios !

Tennis icon Rod Laver has heaped huge praise on the bead boy of tennis, Nick Kyrgios. The 11- time Grand Slam Aussie Champion has said that Australia needs a new tennis superstar and believes that Kyrgios could be that man.…