Just days before the ultimate launch of EA SPORTS UFC 4, EA has made some changes based on the feedback of the Beta Version.
The much anticipated EA SPORTS UFC 4 was announced on July 11, and after several updates, from rolling out the beta version, to the roster reveal, finally on August 14 the wait will be over. In the last 4 weeks EA informed about various updates that the latest version will contain. And to deliver the initial experience and later obtain feedback, just a few days after the trailer release (Dropped next day of the game’s announcement) UFC 4 Beta was presented.
Feedback of UFC 4 Beta
Many previous and potential users were invited to play the beta version, and their responses about the game was registered. On the basis of this, many issues that they faced and other enthusiasts may face came into the notice of the game developers. While the gameplay, and the new controls got positive reviews. It is the physical traits that got the most attention, and were defined as distinct from reality. Since, the game involves many aspects, a popular request i.e., an increase in the number of tutorials, was largely made .
The game developers paid heed to all such reviews, and made changes accordingly. Which will be there to witness after the worldwide release of the game.’
Changes Made On the basis of Responses
The changes are made on the basis of attributes, here is a part of most essential ones among them.
- Addition of training manual, that will render a general understanding of every minute factor.
- The facial animation aspect gets a revamp. More detailed appearance which will resemble from the fighter’s real life persona, will be displayed
- Tuned Muscle definition on all fighter models.
- Under the striking ability, sprinting knee strike is modified
- In the grappling section, who’s attacking and who’s defending will be indicated more clearly.
- The visibility quotient of Submissions’ Heads up-display options is improved.
- The Artificial Intelligence function gets a make-over.
These are the standout changes that came into attention after the beta version was interpreted, and will feature in the final game.
The game will release on August 14, and will be available on PS 4 and Xbox one exclusively.
For More News on UFC 4 and on UFC in general click here