After a month full of exciting updates, UFC 4 finally unveiled on August 14. The reviews of the game are out, and we have compiled some of them, to help you decide whether to buy the game or not.
EA Sports UFC 4, as the name states is the fourth edition of MMA’s finest gameplay experience. There appeared a lot of uncertainties about the game when the Beta version was rolled, and there still exists some doubts even after the ultimate release.
So, to help you with the same, here are some useful links which would present a timeline and give an A to Z tour of the game.
- EA SPORTS UFC 4: Cover, Trailer, Release Date For PS 4 and Xbox One
- How is it Different From UFC Undisputed 3?
The game on August 14 globally reached to the exclusive platforms (PS 4 and Xbox One), and can be purchased by paying 59.99.
EA Sports UFC 4: Top Reviews Which will Help You Decide Whether to Buy UFC 4 Or Not
The reviews of the game are out, and before investing in the game, give a glance at the most helpful reviews. Here’s how the game has been received from some of the most credible entities.
- According to IGN, the new version is definitely an upgrade, and the gameplay has improved considerably. The new career mode is a plus point, however the ground combat still needs some fixing. Yet in one line IGN termed the game as the “King of Combat Sports”, and gave the game an 8 out of 10.
- According to Forbes, The game is near perfect, and with new advancements such as, Blitz Battles, Return of Online championships, and the new rating system, it has hit the ideal spot. However, they have pointed out a blemish, “The game makes you wait for a day to fight in another weight class”. Forbes rated the game 9.5 out of 10.
- According to Bleacher Report, UFC 4 is a slow burner and a special edition. The controls are improved, the motion technology is fluid. According to BR, the game is right up there if compared with some of the best games in the circuit. And much like IGN, Bleacher Report also defines UFC 4 as the king of its category.
- According to Whatculture, The career mode, the grappling system, and the new online modes are the major ups of the game. However, it presents an underwhelming picture when it comes to graphics. Whatculture has pointed out many missing faces from the roster. Yet, they claim UFC 4 is incomparable as far as combat sports games are concerned.
These were the brief reviews from some of the famous critics. And they personify a unison about the game. The game is worldwide available, and can be ordered from here.