Another development on the part of EA SPORTS UFC 4 is at the disposal. The developers have dropped the first official gameplay UFC 4 trailer of the much anticipated video game.
On July 11th EA SPORTS revealed the trailer of the game, and a couple of days later the Beta version also rolled out. The game which is set to hit the platforms next month, is making the rounds everywhere. With speculations of new features, advanced graphics, added characters, and improved gameplay from the previous installment, the MMA’s topmost video game prospect promises to give users a wonderful experience.
The potential buyers or the ones who have already pre-ordered the game are waiting patiently for the official release. However, to appease them EA SPORTS on Tuesday, posted a new gameplay trailer of the highly-awaited EA SPORTS UFC 4.
UFC 4 Gameplay Trailer
It is a 4 minutes and 22-seconds long trailer, showcasing different manoeuvres, and a demonstration of their functioning.
How Different UFC 4 would be from UFC 3?
If you have played the previous part of the series, or regardless if you haven’t, the changes devised by the developers in the latest version are (Taking in account the Beta Version),
- The animated nature of the game has been compromised in the latest version.
- Augmentation in roster, the game will now feature legends like Bruce Lee, Anthony Joshua, and Tyson Fury.
- Refined Career Mode, which is the highlight of the game.
- Ultimate team mode has been removed.
- Change in the Commentary section, Daniel Cormier is added in place of Joe Rogan.
- More emphasis on Submission moves, to make it less complicated this time.
- More updates will be sent this time, as compared to Undisputed 3.
The UFC 4 game is set to be released on 14th August 2020 for PS 4 and Xbox One.
For More UFC News Click Here