Valorant update 6.10 patch notes: Reyna & Brimstone changes, UI updates & more
|Published May 23, 2023
Valorant Episode 6 Act III is coming to its conclusion soon and the patch update 6.10 is here with many new quality-of-life improvements. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming patch.
Valorant is all set to receive the patch update 6.10 for Episode 6 Act III. And with that comes one of the most exciting of changes in the game. The noticeable one is modifications to the Spray Wheel.
Apart from that, many new bug fixes rolled in along with Brimstone buffs. Reyna also received some additional voice lines for three other agents in the game. Let us not wait any longer and check out what changes coming with update 6.10 in the game.
- Valorant update 6.10: Brimstone buffs and Reyna changes
- Agent updates
- Cosmetic updates
- Bug fixes
- Gameplay systems updates
- Known issues
- Spray Wheel
Valorant update 6.10: Brimstone buffs and Reyna changes
The upcoming Valorant update 6.10 will be one of the minor updates solely focus on quality-of-life improvements. However, Reyna received some small additions to her voiceover lines allowing her to interact better with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O. And Brimstone also receives some much-needed buffs allowing you to revert back the Agent to his former glory before update 6.08.
This update also features some minor bug fixes, updates to the Gameplay systems, cosmetic changes, modifications to the Spray Wheel, and many more.
- Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
- Updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Improved the hitbox on KAY/O’s ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
- Regularly review Agent voiceovers to deepen, improve, and refresh their in-game dialogue. Also added new lines for Reyna to develop her relationships with new and existing Agents.
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O.
The RGX 11z Pro EP 4 Gun Buddy and Oni EP 6 Gun Buddy now have the variant shift feature on their corresponding older bundles. You can now put your RGX EP 4 Gun Buddy on your Vandal and it shifts its color just like it does in the Phantom.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed the issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
- Fixed the bug where Killjoy’s Turrent (E) aims at the ground.
Gameplay system updates
- Updated fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
- Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when they’ve entered the line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of the line of sight.
- The Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, however, you can’t spray in the Range. You’ve never been able to spray in the Range, so this isn’t a change, but the wheel is sending mixed signals. Riot promised to fix this issue in a future patch.
- In Arabic, there’s a slight overlap between the Spray Title and the “Pre/Post Round” Informational text on the Spray Screen.
- Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
- Spray Wheel instructional text in the Collections tab doesn’t indicate your current keybinds. This will be fixed in the future, as promised by the developers.
Share this article