AU-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Prediction: England U19 vs Australia U19 – 23 January 2020 (Kimberley)
England U19 will take on Australia U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 which will be played at Diamond Oval in Kimberley. The morale of Australia will be quite high after beating Nigeria convincingly whereas England lost their first game against the West Indies and would like to bounce back to stay alive in the tournament.
Pitch Report – Diamond Oval has always produced very competitive tracks. The average score on this wicket is just 237 runs. There is enough help for the bowler on this track and there is a rain forecast too. The team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl to make use of the overcast conditions
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
England U19 – Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, Tom Clark, Jack Haynes, George Hill, Joey Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Balderson, Kasey Aldridge, Blake Cullen, Hashmidullah Qadri.
Australia U19 – Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Olivier Davies, Lachlan Hearne, Liam Marshall, Todd Murphy, Patrick Rowe, Tanveer Sangha, Liam Scott, Bradley Simpson.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
England U19:- Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, Tom Clark, and Jack Haynes.
Australia U19:- Sam Fanning, Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, and Olivier Davies.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
England U19:- Ben Charlesworth and Tom Clark.
Australia U19:- Fraser-McGurk and Mackenzie Harvey.
Death Over Bowlers:-
England U19:- George Balderson and Jack Aldridge
Australia U19:- Bradley Simpson.
AU-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
P.Rowe (Price 8) is a very good middle-order batsman and played a good knock in the last game.
AU-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- Ben Charlesworth (Price 9.5):- Charlesworth will lead the batting line-up of England. He is a very solid player and will be a great pick. He was decent in the last game too.
- Jack Haynes (Price 8.5):- Haynes is also a very good stroke player and would certainly be an important player in the English line-up. He was looking solid in the last game too.
- M. Harvey (Price 10):- Harvey has been a teenage sensation for Aussies. He also played a stint in Big-Bash last season and also became champion with Renegades. Although, he failed in the first 2 games but will be a good player ahead.
- J. Fraser McGurk (Price 9):- He is the captain of the Australian team and is a really aggressive player. He has been great in the last two games.
AU-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
O.Davies (Price 9.5) and T.Sangha (Price 9.5) are the all-rounders from Australia in our squad and they are obvious picks. Tanveer has already picked 9 wickets in 2 games and is on fire this season whereas Davies hasn’t performed well but he was decent in the warm-up games.
L.Goldsworthy (Price 8.5) was very good with the ball in the last game and would like to continue it.
AU-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- H.Qadri (Price 9):- Qadri has been a great bowler for England and he picked wickets in the first game too.
- K.Aldridge (Price 9):- Aldridge has been the best bowler for England in the warm-up games and he is also their gun death bowler.
- B.Simpson (Price 8.5):- Simpson took 3 wickets in the last game and would like to continue his momentum.
Match Prediction: Australia U19 are the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Fraser-McGurk © – He has been absolutely brilliant in the last 2 games and would like to take the momentum forward.
T.Sangha (C) – Sangha has picked 9 wickets in just 2 games and he is the best bowler of the tournament by far.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.