AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction: Australia U19 vs West Indies Best Dream 11 team ahead of the ICC U-19 World Cup fixture.
Australia U19 will take on West Indies U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 which will be played at Diamond Oval in Kimberley. Australia are one of the favourites in this U19 World Cup and would like to win the trophy whereas West Indies too have some really impressive players in their ranks.
Pitch Report – Diamond Oval has always produced very competitive tracks. The average score on this wicket is just 237 runs. In the last game, ball was coming nicely but Afghan’s spinners did a really good job. Pitch will be overall very competitive.
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Australia U19 – Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Fanning, Mackenzie Harvey, Oliver Davies, Lachlan Hearne, Patrick Rowe, Liam Scott, Corey Kelly, Tanveer Sangha, Todd Murphy, Liam Marshall.
West Indies U19 – Kimanu Melius, Mbeki Joseph , Leonardo Julien, Kelvon Anderson, Ntonio Morris, Nyeem Young, Matthew Forde, Matthew Patrick, Joshua James, Ashmead Nedd, Avinash Mahabirsingh
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Australia U19:- Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Fanning, Mackenzie Harvey, and Oliver Davies.
West Indies U19:- Kimanu Melius, Mbeki Joseph , Leonardo Julien, and Kelvon Anderson.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Australia U19:- Mackenzie Harvey and Oliver Davies.
West Indies U19:- Kimanu Melius and Leonardo Julien.
Death Over Bowlers:-
Australia U19:- Corey Kelley
West Indies U19:- Avinash Mahabirsingh
AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
L.Julian (Price 9) should be the wicket-keeper pick as he possesses a very good record at number 3 and his keeping skills are great too.
AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- M. Harvey (Price 10):- Harvey has been a teenage sensation for Aussies. He also played a stint in Big-Bash last season and also became champion with Renegades. He will be a huge asset for the team.
- J. Fraser McGurk (Price 9):- He is the captain of the Australian team and is a really aggressive player. He is also contracted with Melbourne Renegades in BBL.
- S.Fanning (Price 9):- Fanning has been a consistent part of this U-19 set-up. He comes to bat at number 3 and he is one of their leading run-scorers.
- K.Melius (Price 10):- Melius is the captain of the West Indies team and he is their best player. He is also the opener of the side and would like to play big knocks throughout the tournament.
AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
O.Davies (Price 9.5) and T.Sangha (Price 9.5) are the all-rounders from Australia in our squad and they are obvious picks. Davies has been tremendous with the bat and he chips in with some overs too whereas Sangha is a brilliant leg-break bowler and he can bat too. Both are contracted with Sydney Thunder in the BBL.
N.Young (Price 8.5) will be the wildcard for West Indies in this tournament. He is a genuine wicket-taker and also a pretty good hitter of the cricket ball.
AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- C.Kelly (Price 8):- Kelly is a genuine wicket-taking option and he even bowls sometimes at death. He is a decent customer with the bat too.
- A.Nedd (Price 9):- Nedd is a leg-break bowler and can certainly take advantage of Kimberley’s surface. He will have the responsibility of taking the batting order down of Australia.
- M.Pattrick (Price 8):- Pattrick is like all-rounder in bowler’s category. He recorded a half-century to his name in the warm-up games and is a good wicket-taker too.
Match Prediction: Australia U19 are the favourites to win this game.
AU-U19 Vs WI-U19 Dream11 Full Team
- M.Harvey © – He is the best batter of Australia and is expected to score piles of runs in the tournament
- Young (VC) – Young is the wildcard for West Indies. He is a brilliant wicket-taker and also a good batter at death.
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.