AUK Vs NK Dream11 Prediction: Auckland Aces vs Northern Knights – 10 January 2020 (Auckland)
Auckland Aces will take on Northern Knights in the 26th Match of Super Smash which will be played at Eden Park in Auckland. It’s a must-win the game for both the teams and the losing team will definitely get eliminated from the tournament.
Pitch Report – Eden Park has always produced high scoring encounters. Boundaries are very small in size and batsmen can have a peach of time at the middle. A high scoring match is in the offering.
Match Details :
Date: 10 January Time:- 8.40 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Auckland Aces – Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Philips, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, Corey Anderson, Sean Solia, Ronnie Hira, Kyle Jamieson, Ben Lister, Mitchell McCleneghan.
Northern Knights – Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Brett Hampton, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Cooper, Daniel Flynn, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Anurag Verma, Brett Randell.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Philips, and Mark Chapman.
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, and Daryl Mitchell.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert and Anton Devcich
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Auckland Aces:- Mitchell McCleneghan and Ben Lister
Northern Knights:- Brett Randell
AUK Vs NK Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Glenn Philips (Price 9.5) and Tim Seifert (Price 9.5) should be on the side as both of them are genuine match-winners and at Eden Park, they can burn the house down.
Dream XI Batsmen
- Martin Guptill (Price 10.5) – Guptill has a brilliant record at Eden Park and is also in a decent form in this tournament too so will be a great option.
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Munro is a different player all-together at Eden Park. A natural match-winner.
- Dean Brownlie (Price 9):- Dean is quite an experienced player at number 3. Although he is not in very good form but at Eden Park, he can play a brilliant knock.
[Craig Cachopa is also a brilliant player but bats lower down the order and is not getting many chances to bat so, won’t be a good pick]
AUK Vs NK Dream11 All-Rounders
Daryl Mitchell (Price 9.5) is one of the best all-rounders of the tournament and can’t be left out.
Kyle Jamieson (Price 8.5) is also back after International duty and should be considered in the squad.
[There are many brilliant all-rounders in the lists but there are budget concerns due to the high pricing of Batsmen and Wicket-Keepers and they all are un-dropabble]
AUK Vs NK Dream11 Bowlers
- Brett Randell (Price 8.5):- Randell is picking wickets on a continuous basis and can be a handy option at Eden Park with his death bowling.
- Anurag Verma (Price 8.5):-Verma has shown throughout the campaign that he is a genuine wicket-taker and now at the business end of the tournament, Verma would like to make his stats better.
- Hira (Price 8.5):- Hira is a very experienced player and at the price of 8.5 he will be a good option. He takes wickets in the middle overs.
- Ben Lister (Price 8.0):- A decent bowler in the budget to complete the line-up.
[Eden Park is a curse for Bowlers as it always offers high scoring run-fests with very fewer wickets so a minimum amount should be spent on bowlers and 4 bowling option are chosen because all the Batsmen and Keepers are quite expensive ]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
The Captain and Vice-Captain combination of Martin Guptill and Tim Seifert respectively is perfect on Eden Park. Both players know the surface very well and also possess a great record here.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.