AUK vs OTG Dream11 Prediction: Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts – 16 February 2020 (Auckland)
Auckland Aces will take on Otago Volts in the Final Match of Ford Trophy which will be played at Eden Park Outer Oval in Auckland. Auckland Aces topped the league and they qualified directly for the finals. Auckland will welcome many of their International stars in the line-up and will play with a pretty stronger team whereas Otago are also a very good side and can come up with a very good competition for the Aces. Aces will definitely have an edge in this game.
Pitch Report – This pitch will be reasonably fair for batting. The boundaries are small and the outfield is very fast here. The batsman will enjoy a good time and we can expect a good batting encounter.
Match Details :
Date: 16 February Time:- 3.30 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Auckland Aces – Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Jeet Raval, Glenn Phillips, Craig Cachopa, Robert ODonnell, Mark Chapman, Kyle Jamieson, Lockie Ferguson, Ben Lister, Louis Delport.
Otago Volts – Mitch Renwick, Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, Nick Kelly, Dean Foxcroft, Josh Finnie, Anaru Kitchen, Nathan G Smith, Michael Rippon, Jacob Duffy, Michael Rae.
5 Must Have Players in the Team:-
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Hamish Rutherford, Neil Broom, and Kyle Jamieson
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
M.Renwick (Price 8.5) will be the wicket-keeper of our squad as he has been in very decent form lately and will come to open the innings for the team.
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Batsmen
- Martin Guptill (Price 10.5):- Guptill will be back for the Aces in the finals and he is coming on a back of very good form in the International matches and will be the sure-sort pick in the squad.
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Colin Munro has always played well for the Aces and is in the list of top-10 run-scorers despite playing lesser games for the team. He is a run-away match winner on his day.
- Jeet Raval (Price 9.5):- Raval has been in sublime form in the tournament and he would like to continue this in the Finals too. He will bat at number 3 and can certainly be a match-winning player.
- Hamish Rutherford (Price 9.5):- Hamish Rutherford has been the batting pillar for the Volts in the past. He is a very steady player and one of the better players of the league. Another un-droppable option.
- Neil Broom (Price 10):- Broom has been in very solid form in the tournament. He is the 3rd highest run-scorer with just 9 games under his belt. He would want to continue his golden form.
- Nick Kelly (Price 8.5):- Kelly has been a top-notch player for the Volts and he has been a quite aggressive player for them. He is in the list of top-10 highest run-scorers of the league.
AUK vs OTG Dream11 All-Rounders
We all saw what Kyle Jamieson (Price 8.5) can offer to the team in the International games against India. He is an genuine wicket-taker and also a very good batter. He will be an asset to the squad.
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Bowlers
Louis Delport (Price 8.5) will be our pick form the Aces as he has been a very good wicket-taker for the Aces and can be asset in this game too.
Michael Rae (Price 8) and Jacob Duffy (Price 8.5) will be the bowlers from the Volts to complete our squad as Rae is back after the “A” tour whereas Duffy has been one of the best bowler for the Volts.
[Considering the batting pitch, all the big batsmen are included in the squad and that’s why all-rounders & bowlers are compromised]
Top Contenders for the Captaincy Role:-
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Neil Broom, and Hamish Rutherford.
Top Contenders for the the Vice-Captaincy Role:-
Kyle Jamieson, Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Neil Broom and Hamish Rutherford.
Note: For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
Small League Team-I for the Game (If Volts Bat first)
Small League Team-I for the Game (If Aces Bat first)
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.