Forbes’ 2020 top-10 most valuable Esports organizations. The ongoing pandemic has both positive and negative effects on Esports companies across the world. Find out which ones made it to Forbes’ top-10 most valuable Esports companies in the world.
While many of us are turning to Esports this year to deal with the ongoing pandemic and boredom, many professional Esports organizations have not had much good fortune. With cancellation of many LAN tournaments, many teams have found it hard to continue playing professional Esports.
Many celebrates like Drake, Stephen Curry and even Jennifer Lopez have also started investing. Esports organizations provide the perfect platform to increase their popularity and reach.
Forbes top-10 most valuable Esports organizations 2020
- TSM (Team SoloMid): The American organization has topped this year’s list & are worth $410 million. They have teams playing PUBG, League of Legends, Rainbow Six Seige, Overwatch.
- Cloud9 Gaming: The Los Angeles based company comes in second this year. The organization is valued at $350 million this year. They are very popular for their performances in League of Legends.
- Team Liquid: Liquid is one of the earliest Esports organizations which is still in existence Founded in 2000, they are popular for CS:GO and their Dota 2 roster. Their current value stands at $310 million.
- FaZe Clan: FaZe Clan is one of the most popular Esports organizations. They are popular for their CS:GO team, one of the best. Their value is currently $305 million.
- 100 Thieves: 100 Thieves is one of the more contemporary Esports companies, with teams playing Call of Duty, Warzone, Valorant and League of Legends. The organization has a value of $190 million.
- Gen.G: Gen.G works with both Asia and North America. It is the 6th most valuable Esports organization this year. Its current value is $185 million. They have headquarters in Santa Monica, Seoul, and Shanghai.
- Enthusiast Gaming: It was founded in 2004, with headquarters in Toronto. They currently own 7 professional Esports teams, participating in Call of Duty & Overwatch among others. Its current value is $180 million.
- G2 Esports: G2 is a European organization, with its headquarters in Berlin. It was created in 2014 & rebranded in 2015. Their most famous teams play Call of Duty & League of Legends. The current value of G2 Esports is $175 million.
- NRG Esports: They are currently valued at $155 million, and their teams play in Rocket League & Apex Legends tournaments.
- T1 Esports: The south Korean company comes in at the very end with a value of $150 million.