CC vs DOL Dream11 Prediction: Cape Cobras vs Dolphins – 19 February 2020 (Cape Town)
Cape Cobras will take on the Dolphins in the 14th Match of Momentum One Day Cup which will be played at The Newlands in Cape Town. Dolphins are right now at the top of the table with 3 wins in 4 games and are currently flying high in the tournament whereas Cobras are at the second-last position but they have played some good cricket and would like to get a result in their favour.
Pitch Report – Newlands has been a good batting track lately with a pitch with good bounce and fast outfield. However, the chasing record at this ground has not been good so the team winning the toss would be tempted to bat first.
Match Details :
Date: 19 February Time: 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Cape Cobras – Pieter Malan, Janneman Malan, Zubayr Hamza, Jonathan Bird, Kyle Verreynne, Jason Smith, George Linde, Rory Klienveldt, Dane Piedt, Dane Paterson, Thando Ntini.
Dolphins – Sarel Erwee, Grant Roelofsen, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Marques Ackerman, Khaya Zondo, Senuran Muthusamy, Robbie Frylink, Keshav Maharaj, Imran Tahir, Kerwin Mungroo, Prenelan Subrayen.
5 Must-Have Players in the Squad:-
Pieter Malan, Zubair Hamza, Thando Ntini, Grant Roelofson, and Keshav Maharaj.
CC vs DOL Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
G.Roelofsen (Price 8.5) will be our wicket-keeper as he has been in brilliant form throughout the tournament and will be an absolute sure-sort pick. He is the 3rd highest run-scorer of the tournament with an average of 97.67.
CC vs DOL Dream11 Batsmen
- P.Malan (Price 10.5):- Malan is currently the 4th highest run-scorer of the league with an average of 48.20. He has not been great in the last couple of games according to his standards but he is a must-have option in the team.
- Z.Hamza (Price 9.5):- Hamza has been the best batsman of the tournament and his stats are its evidence. Highest run-scorer of the league with 457 under his belt and an average of 91.40. It will be a crime to not pick him in the squad.
- K.Zondo (Price 9):- Zondo has been a decent batsman at number 5 for the Dolphins. He has played well in the limited opportunities he has got.
- V. van Jaarsveld (Price 10):- Jaarsveld hasn’t been in a great form this season but you cannot afford to drop him from the side. He has a brilliant technique and doesn’t throw his wicket away easily. He can be a match-winner on his day.
- J.Malan (Price 10):- Janneman Malan had a brilliant MSL and he made his way to the International team as well. He is a very aggressive player and Newlands is his home track too, he can be an asset here.
CC vs DOL Dream11 All-Rounders
R.Frylink (Price 9):- Frylink has 5 wickets to his name and he can be a decent hitter at the death bowler. He is a proven franchise player and will be a great pick.
J.Smith (Price 9.5):- Smith is expected to be back in the team after missing the last game due to illness. He is in the list of top-10 highest run-scorers and can be a handy option with the ball too.
CC vs DOL Dream11 Bowlers
K.Mungroo (Price 8) and K.Maharaj (Price 8.5) will be the bowlers from the Dolphins as they both have been very good options for the team. Maharaj is the 3rd highest wicket-taker of the season with 7 scalps whereas Mungroo has 6 wickets to his name.
T.Ntini (Price 8) and R.Kleinveldt (Price 9) will our bowlers from the Cobras team as Ntini is the highest wicket-taker of the season with 11 wickets to his name and his taking the tournament by storm whereas Klienveldt also has 6 wickets under his belt.
Top Picks for the Captain Role:- Grant Roelofsen and Zubayr Hamza
Top Picks for the Vice-Captain Role:- Grant Roelofsen, Zubair Hamza, Thando Ntini, and Pieter Malan.
Note: For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
SportsRush Small-League Dream XI Team-1 for the Game (If Dolphins Bats First)
SportsRush Small-League Dream XI Team-II for the Game (If Cobras Bats First)
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.