CD Vs AUK Dream11 Prediction: Central Stags will take on Auckland Aces in the 23rd Match of Ford Trophy played at Pukekura Park.
Central Stags will take on Auckland Aces in the 23rd Match of Ford Trophy which will be played at Pukekura Park in New Plymouth. Both teams have won their games quite convincingly but overall Auckland is at top of the table whereas Stags are at the rock bottom.
However, Auckland are without half of their main squad players, so this is a grand chance for Stags to turn the tables around and get a result in their favour.
Pitch Report – This is overall a very good batting pitch and ball comes to the bat quite nicely. The average score at this venue is 265 runs. However, in the initial overs, fast bowlers may swing the ball.
Match Details :
Date: 2 February Time:- 3.30 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Central Stags – George Worker, Greg Hay, Ben Smith, Noemma-Barnett, Brad Schmulian, Josh Clarkson, Doug Bracewell, Bayley Wiggins, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Seth Rance.
Auckland Aces – Jeet Raval, William O Donnell, Craig Cachopa, Fin Allen, Robert O Donnell, Ben Horne, Matt McEwan, Kyle Jamieson, Danru Ferns, Ben Lister, Louis Delport.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Central Stags:- George Worker, Greg Hay, Ben Smith, and Noemma-Barnett.
Auckland Aces:- Jeet Rawal, William O Donnell, Craig Cachopa, and Fin Allen.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Central Stags:- George Worker and Ben Smith.
Auckland Aces:- Jeet Raval and Craig Cachopa.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Central Stags:- Seth Rance and Ben Wheeler.
Auckland Aces:- Kyle Jamieson
Dream XI Wicket-Keepers
Ben Horne (Price 8.5) will be our wicket-keeper as he is a very good middle-order batsman and played a brilliant half-century in the last game and there is no competition for him.
Dream XI Batsmen
- G.Worker (Price 10.5):- Worker is a brilliant player. In the last game, he played a superb knock and even took wickets in his bowling. He is an all-rounder.
- B.Smith (Price 9.5):- Smith is the captain of the team and bats at number 3. He scored a brilliant century in the last game and would like to continue his form.
- C.Cachopa (Price 8.5):- Cachopa has not been in a great form in the tournament but he is a very good batsman. He can chip in with some overs as well.
- R. O’Donnell (Price 8.5):- He has been the best batsman of this Auckland Aces (second-string) side. He has played some graceful knocks in the tournament and would like to continue his form.
Dream XI All-Rounders
- Noemma Barnett (Price 8.5) and D.Bracewell (Price 9) will be the all-rounders from the Stags side. Barnett has been in terrific form as he batted at number 4 in the last game (Scored a Half-Century) and took 3 wickets too whereas Bracewell is back after his injury and he is an International Level cricketer.
- K.Jamieson (Price 8.5) is a brilliant-taker for the Aces side. He picks wickets on a regular basis and collects a lot of points.
Dream XI Bowlers
- L.Delport (Price 8) and M.McEwan (Price 8.5) took 3 wickets each in the last game and both will make a cut in our squad. Both of them are very good bowlers and can be good in this game too.
- S.Rance (Price 9) is the best bowler for Stags and he is an international standard bowler. He picks wickets both in the powerplay and in death overs.
[Ben Wheeler is in very poor form and that’s why he is neglected]
Match-Prediction:- Central Stags would be the favourites to win this game
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Note : For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.