CTB vs NK Dream11 Prediction: Canterbury Kings vs Northern Knights Best Dream11 team for Super Smash match so as we help with your Dream11 team
Canterbury Kings will take on Northern Knights in the 22nd Match of Super Smash which will be played at Hagley Oval in Christchurch..
Pitch Report – Hagley Oval’s pitch is very good for batting and always produces high-scoring encounters and the same can be expected here in the game.
Match Details :
Date: 5 January Time:- 8.30 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Canterbury Kings – Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, Cole McConchie, Cam Fletcher, Andrew Ellis, Leo Carter, Henry Shipley, Will Williams, Blake Cuborn, Ed Nuttal.
Northern Knights – Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, Brett Hampton, Daryl Mitchell, Daniel Flynn, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Anurag Verma, Brett Randell
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Canterbury Kings:- Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Stephen Murdoch, and Cole McConchie.
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, and Brett Hampton.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Canterbury Kings:- Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle and Cole McConchie.
Northern Knights:- Tim Seifert, Anton Devcich, and Dean Brownlie
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Canterbury Kings:- Will Williams and Henry Shipley
Northern Knights:- Brett Randall and Daryl Mitchell
Wicket-Keepers for CTB vs NK Dream11
Tim Seifert (Price 9.5) should be in the squad as he is in a sublime form and hitting the ball quite well plus the surface of Hagley Oval will assist him
Batsmen for CTB vs NK Dream11
- Chad Bowes (Price 9.5):- Bowes is a clean-hitter of the ball and can take full advantage of his top-notch form.
- Stephen Murdoch [WILDCARD OPTION] (Price 9.5):- Murdoch comes at number 3 and is a very good hitter of the ball. He is selected by a very less number of people and can be a very good pick in this game.
- Jack Boyle (Price 9):- Boyle is also a very good option who can make use of the powerplay overs and is in a decent form too. He and Bowes make a very good pair.
- Dean Brownlie (Price 9):- Dean is quite an experienced player at number 3. Although, he is not in very good form but can be a good pick on the track
All-Rounders for CTB vs NK Dream11
Daryl Mitchell (Price 9.5) and Cole McConchie (Price 9) are the clear choices as, both of them bats a significant amount of overs plus are wicket-takers in the middle overs. Daryl Mitchell even bowls at death too.
Anton Devcich (Price 9.5) vs Scott Kuggeleijn (Price 9.0):- One of them should be considered. Devcich is a batting all-rounder whereas Scott is a bowling-allrounder. However, Devcich will be a sensible pick as he comes to open the innings as well as bowl his quota of overs whereas Kuggeleijn is in poor form too.
[Brett Hampton is also an option but he isn’t bowling much these days whereas Shipley is not getting many wickets]
Bowlers for CTB vs NK Dream11
- Ish Sodhi (Price 9):- Ish Sodhi is picking wickets on a continuous basis and will be a handy option at Hagley oval.
- Anurag Verma (Price 8.5):- Verma has shown throughout the campaign that he is a genuine wicket-taker and now in the business end of the tournament, Verma would like to make his stats better.
- Blake Coburn (Price 8):- Coburn is taking wickets throughout the campaign and also is a clean hitter of the ball lower down the order.
[Brett Randall and Will Williams are also very good options but the likes of Ish Sodhi and Cuborn are doing quite well with the ball.]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
C.Bowes © – Bowes is in terrific form and will be a very good option on Hagley Oval..
Daryl Mitchell (VC) – Mitchell is batting at number whereas also taking a decent amount of wickets so will be a very good option.