HEA vs STR Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers – 14 January 2020 (Brisbane)
Brisbane Heat will take on Adelaide Strikers in the 36th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Gabba Stadium in Brisbane. Brisbane faced a defeat in the last game after 3 successive victories so they would like to get back on winning track. Brisbane will welcome AB de Villiers into their side. Adelaide got a much-needed victory in the last game after some continuous defeat and they would like to maintain their winning momentum.
Pitch Report – Brisbane Stadium’s pitch is very good for batting and carries even bounce on the surface. The ball comes to the bat very nicely and we can expect a high scoring encounter. The average 1st innings score at GABBA is 170, which is very decent. Spinners can take advantage of bigger mid-wicket boundary though. It’s a day game so the team winning the toss would be tempted to bat first.
Match Details :
Time:- 10.10 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Brisbane Heat – Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman, James Pattinson.
Adelaide Strikers – Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielson, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Harry Conway.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers and Joe Burns.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, and Jonathan Wells.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, AB de Villiers, and Chris Lynn.
Adelaide Strikers:- Jake Weatherald, Travis Head, and Jonathan Wells.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin
Adelaide Strikers:- Peter Siddle
HEA vs STR Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Jimmy Pearson (Price 8) is only best option left in the keeping category for this game.
HEA vs STR Dream11 Batsmen
- Jake Weatherald (Price 10):- Jake Weatherald has been in terrific form this season. He is a clean hitter of the ball and takes full use of the powerplay. He is also in the top 10 run-getters list of this season.
- Jonathan Wells (Price 9):- Wells is the most underrated batsman of the league. He is very consistent with his performances and now playing at number 4, he is a great asset for the squad.
- Chris Lynn (Price 11) – Chris Lynn has shown his brilliant form but in patches. Chris on his day is a match-winner and he would like to play yet another big knock in front of the home crowd.
- AB de Villiers (Price 10):- ABD will make his debut in big-bash from this game. There is nothing to comment to AB as all know, what a majestic player he is.
[Philip Salt is looking way out of touch in this tournament whereas Joe Burns who is playing at number 4 will be a doubtful option]
HEA vs STR Dream11 All-Rounders
Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5):- Renshaw will definitely bowl some overs at GABBA like he always does. Renshaw’s batting has been in some clouds but he is a very decent batsman and has a good wicket-taking record in Brisbane.
Travis Head (Price 9.5):- Travis failed in batting last time around but he compensated it by taking a couple of wickets. Travis is a wonderful batsman who plays at number 3 and also bowls his full quota of overs.
Michael Neser (Price 8.5):- Michael Neser hasn’t been in great form this season but he is a genuine wicket-taker and he has shown that in past and would like to get his mojo again.
HEA vs STR Dream11 Bowlers
- Josh Lalor (Price 8.5):- Lalor has been in good form lately and he has got natural variations due to his left-arm bowling. Last time he played at Gabba, he took 3 wickets.
- Mujeeb ur Rehman (Price 9):- Mujeeb will play his first game of this season and he is a sure sort wicket-taker in powerplay overs and he would like to repeat it again.
- Harry Conway (Price 8):- At the price of 8, Conway is a very good bowler. He is generally an economical bowler and also takes wickets.
[The toughest decision was to exclude Rashid from the team, Rashid has been in very good form but Mujeeb can also take the same amount of wickets as Rashid. Rashid can be brought on by sacrificing a batsman but that won’t be a good choice]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Chris Lynn © – Lynn has a brilliant record at Brisbane and he would like to play yet another big knock for the team.
Travis Head (VC) – Head is a brilliant batter and a guaranteed 4 overs bowler. He will be a very good choice
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.