HUR vs THU Dream11 Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Thunder – 24 January 2020 (Hobart)
Hobart Hurricanes will take on Sydney Thunder in the 50th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. It’s a very important games for both the teams as the loser of this game will get eliminated.
Pitch Report – The average total at Bellerive Oval is 167 runs which shows it is a very good batting surface with a very good chasing record. Team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl first
Match Details :
Time:- 12.40 PM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Hobart Hurricanes – Matthew Wade, D’arcy Short, Mac Wright, David Miller, Ben McDermott, George Bailey, James Faulkner, Clive Rose, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad.
Sydney Thunder – Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Jay Lenton, Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Arjun Nair, Gurinder Sandhu, Chris Morris, Jonathan Cook.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade, D’arcy Short, Mac Wright, and David Miller.
Sydney Thunder:- Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, and Alex Ross.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Matthew Wade and D’arcy Short.
Sydney Thunder:- Alex Hales.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Hobart Hurricanes:- Nathan Ellis
Sydney Thunder:- Chris Morris
HUR vs THU Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Matthew Wade (Price 10.5) has shown his batting fire-power in the last game and would be eager to continue the same in this crucial game.
HUR vs THU Dream11 Batsmen
- Mac Wright (Price 8):- Mac was Man of the Match in the last game and would like to play a good knock in this game too.
- David Miller (Price 9):- Miller is playing at the number 4 position and would be eager to play a good knock in this game too.
- Alex Hales (Price 9.5):- Alex Hales has been in very good form lately and is one of the best T20 batsmen out there. Thunder will expect him to continue his form
- Alex Ross (Price 9):- Ross has been a good performer for Thunder with bat and is quite underrated.
[Usman Khawaja and Callum Ferguson are in very poor form and hence are dropped]
HUR vs THU Dream11 All-Rounders
D’arcy Short (Price 11):- Short is back in BBL and he will be the obvious pick as he will open the innings and will bowl some overs too.
Daniel Sams (Price 9.5) and Chris Morris (Price 9) will also be in the team as these two takes the majority of the wickets for Thunder and Daniel Sams is the leading wicket-taker of the tournament.
HUR vs THU Dream11 Bowlers
- Nathan Ellis (Price 8):- Ellis has been a decent bowler for Hurricanes and he can pick wickets at death.
- Scott Boland (Price 8.5):- Boland is the most reliable wicket-taker for Hobart now a days and would like to play another crucial role.
- Arjun Nair (Price 8):- After Sams and Morris, Arjun is the highest wicket-taker for Thunder and would like to play a major role in this game too.
[Cost cutting has been done in bowler’s category as all-rounders are quite expensive]
Match Prediction:- Hobart Hurricanes would be the favourites to win this game as they are in very good form and the arrival of Short and Faulkner will boost their chances.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
D’arcy Short © – Short is the best pick as captain as he is a wonderful batsmen and he bowls some overs of his left-arm spin too..
Alex Hales (VC) – Hales has been in brilliant form and would like to play a big knock in this game too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.