REN VS HEA Dream11 Prediction: Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat – 27 January 2020 (Melbourne)
Melbourne Renegades will take on Brisbane Heat in the 56th and the last league Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Marvel Stadium in Melbourne. Melbourne Renegades are out of the tournament and it is confirmed that they will finish at the bottom of the table whereas for Brisbane Heat, this is a DO or DIE situation.
Pitch Report:- Marvel Stadium’s pitch isn’t very good for batting. The pitch holds the ball and make the shot playing difficult. The average score on this track is 155. However, the chasing record on this track is quite good and the team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl first.
Match Details :
Time:- 9.15 AM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Melbourne Renegades – Aaron Finch, Tom Cooper, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Brayden Stepien, Jack Wildermuth, Will Sutherland, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson.
Brisbane Heat – Ben Cutting, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Matt Renshaw, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Prestwidge, Ben Laughlin, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb ur Rehman, James Pattinson.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch, Tom Cooper, Beau Webster, and Mohammad Nabi.
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Cutting, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, and AB de Villiers.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Melbourne Renegades:- Aaron Finch and Beau Webster.
Brisbane Heat:- Chris Lynn and AB de Villiers
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Melbourne Renegades:- Kane Richardson
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin
Dream XI Wicket-Keepers
Brayden Stepien (Price 8) is the only keeper who will be playing the game.
REN VS HEA Dream11 Batsmen
- Aaron Finch (Price 10):- Finch just scored a century in the last game and is the best batsman of the side. He would like to play a big knock in this last game.
- Beau Webster (Price 9):- Webster has been the find for Renegades this season. He is the 5th highest run-scorer of the league and batting at number 3, he is an asset.
- Tom Cooper (Price 8.5):- Tom will open the innings in the game and he is a very decent player too.
- AB de Villiers (Price 10):- AB showed his mettle with the bat in the last game and now he would want to continue his form. He will also keep the gloves so there can be catching and stumping opportunities too.
- Chris Lynn (Price 10.5):- Chris Lynn hasn’t fired according to his standards in the league but we all know what a bloke he is. He should be in the team.
REN VS HEA Dream11 All-Rounders
- Mohammad Nabi (Price 9.5) is now batting higher in the order and is also looking decent with the ball. He should be in the team.
- Ben Cutting (Price 9) will open the innings and is a clean-hitter of the ball. He is a wicket-taking option too.
[Daniel Christian is in very poor form]
REN VS HEA Dream11 Bowlers
- James Pattinson (Price 8.5):- Pattinson is a genuine wicket-taker and he has shown that in the last game too. He is a very good new-ball bowler.
- Cameron Boyce (Price 9):- Boyce has been a good bowler for Renegades. The track here will support him and he is a genuine wicket-taker.
- Mitchell Swepson (Price 8):- Swepson took 3 wickets in the last game and this track won’t be different. His leg-spin can be very threatening on this track.
[The Batsmen and All-Rounders are expensive in this game so, less credits are utilized for bowlers]
Match Prediction:- Brisbane Heat would be the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Ben Cutting © – Ben will open the innings and he will be bowling 4 overs too. So, he will be the best option.
AB de Villiers (VC) – AB was immense in the last game and would like to replicate that performance. There is no doubt on his quality
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.